Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

smithj2540@gmail.com Options
smithj2540@gmail.com
#1 Posted : 01 February 2021 15:21:02

Groups: Registered

I haven't received my monthly box for January yet? The box I am expecting is box 15. from what I have read here and in other sources box 15 has been an issue for some time. (over a year) I have called the customer service line and all they can tell me is that there is an issue with some part. she also mentioned that box 16 has the same concern and that both boxes have to be remade and there is no idea when this will be done.
Does anyone have any idea what the concern is???
CaptnBirdseye
#2 Posted : 02 February 2021 10:13:41

Active Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

Can’t speak for Canada, but when I asked about UK supplies of Pack 15/16, CS told me they were having difficulty getting shipments from Italy, which is also in Lockdown.
Hydravalera
#3 Posted : 16 February 2021 23:44:29

Hi

I have been having a problem for almost a year now and have been unable to successfully get a response either by telephone or email.

I ordered a binder, still waiting, no binder (paid for), no response.

Missing issues, no response.

And the final one, I had a problem with the change of debit card, was asked to contact them with an alternative payment method but unable to contact on the number given or any other telephone number and no response to my email.

I contacted DeAgostini who told me it was nothing to do with them and to contact Model Space who do not respond.

Seriously considering taking this further with Trading Standards and my solicitor after reading others having the same problems. I have wasted money on something that is only half-built and I am unable to complete.

God forbid they should update their customers in the process of buying, I have a lot more patience if they treated their customers with a bit of respect and updated them but they can continue to advertise as if nothing is wrong.

Terrible customer service! Cursing Mad Mad Mad
roymattblack
#4 Posted : 17 February 2021 00:07:30

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Official Builds, Administrators, Moderator, Global Forum Support, Registered

Sorry to hear you are having difficulties here.
There have been problems due to covid with deliveries and even customer contact. Bear in mind even customer services in the majority of companies have been working from home.
Please message 'Admin' here and I'm sure they will look into your issues.

admin
#5 Posted : 17 February 2021 02:36:16

Groups: Administrator, Administrators, Forum Support Team, Global Forum Support, Global Forum Support Team, Moderator, Official Builds

Please Pam me with all your account details. (NO PAYMENT INFO!!!) and I’ll forward it onto Italy.

Stay well,

Mark

Hydravalera wrote:
Hi

I have been having a problem for almost a year now and have been unable to successfully get a response either by telephone or email.

I ordered a binder, still waiting, no binder (paid for), no response.

Missing issues, no response.

And the final one, I had a problem with the change of debit card, was asked to contact them with an alternative payment method but unable to contact on the number given or any other telephone number and no response to my email.

I contacted DeAgostini who told me it was nothing to do with them and to contact Model Space who do not respond.

Seriously considering taking this further with Trading Standards and my solicitor after reading others having the same problems. I have wasted money on something that is only half-built and I am unable to complete.

God forbid they should update their customers in the process of buying, I have a lot more patience if they treated their customers with a bit of respect and updated them but they can continue to advertise as if nothing is wrong.

Terrible customer service! Cursing Mad Mad Mad

admin
#6 Posted : 17 February 2021 02:38:46

Groups: Administrator, Administrators, Forum Support Team, Global Forum Support, Global Forum Support Team, Moderator, Official Builds

Packs 16 and 16 are now shipping in the UK, which means we should be seeing them sometime soon in North America.

Stay well,

Mark

smithj2540@gmail.com wrote:
I haven't received my monthly box for January yet? The box I am expecting is box 15. from what I have read here and in other sources box 15 has been an issue for some time. (over a year) I have called the customer service line and all they can tell me is that there is an issue with some part. she also mentioned that box 16 has the same concern and that both boxes have to be remade and there is no idea when this will be done.
Does anyone have any idea what the concern is???

Hydravalera
#7 Posted : 17 February 2021 23:01:32

Hi Mark (Admin)

I have tried to PM you but just received a messages stating that your message box was full and you would not receive my message. Please advise.

Hydra
Confused

admin
#8 Posted : 18 February 2021 00:05:06

Fixed! Y’all keep me busy!

Best,

Mark
CaptnBirdseye
#9 Posted : 14 March 2021 14:53:12

Active Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

admin wrote:

Packs 15 and 16 are now shipping in the UK, which means we should be seeing them sometime soon in North America.

Stay well,

Mark

Sorry, but these packs don't seem to be shipping in the UK. Still no news on when they will either i'm afraid.Bored Unsure Sad