Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Dodge Charger R/T, Pack 18 Options
admin
#1 Posted : 22 March 2021 05:37:32

Groups: Administrator, Administrators, Forum Support Team, Global Forum Support, Global Forum Support Team, Moderator, Official Builds

Pack 18 Stages 76-80

Stage 76; Rear body panels

This stage is straight forward, install the panels as shown.

Stage 77; Assembling the fuel cap

Build the fuel cap as shown, put the fuel cap and the parking light parts into the blister and save for later.

Stage 78; The rear left wheel arch

My shipping box got beat up pretty badly. The original box was punched in and torn, the box it was put in was also punched in and torn. I was surprised when opening the boxes that there was not more damage. Most of the damage occurred to the two fenders, some minor scratches, and lots of scuffs and tiny bunched scratches. I polished the parts for about a half an hour. And again during the build. I was very surprised that the powder coating responded so well to the polishing. So small scratches and scuffs can be polished out, but, stay aware of your handling of these finished parts and of materials collecting in your work space. I had several close calls that probably would have resulted in scratches that could not be fixed. Now, on with the build! Install the parking lights as shown. The only comment I have is that the holes are not quite right. Leave the first screw loose, (I have a few of those), get the other one started, then tighten both of them down. You should start having plenty of soft stuff around for padding when working on the Charger with all the finished parts that are on and that will need to be installed. I didn’t have any problems with mounting the fenders. Nine AM screws are used in each fender to secure them. Go back and retighten all of the screws. Do some more polishing, it can’t hurt.

Stage 79; The rear right boot side panel

Set 79A in place secure with 5SM screws.

Stage 80 ;The right rear wheel arch

Install the parking light the same as the other side. Check the fender for any polishing that may be required and get it done prior to mounting. The fender mounts the same with 9AM screws. The Pack is complete, I’m looking forward to Pack 19.
admin attached the following image(s):
IMG-1717.JPG
IMG-1718.jpg
IMG-1719.JPG
IMG-1720.JPG
IMG-1723.JPG
IMG-1724.JPG
IMG-1725.JPG
IMG-1726.JPG
IMG-1727.JPG
IMG-1728.JPG
IMG-1730.jpg