Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Fiat, Pack 12 Options
admin
#1 Posted : 01 April 2021 18:28:32

Groups: Administrator, Administrators, Forum Support Team, Global Forum Support, Global Forum Support Team, Moderator, Official Builds

Pack 12; Stages 56-60

I think spring might be here, for a while anyway. We are actually going to see a weeks worth of 50 degree temps. We’ve put the porch chairs out, it was almost nice. The valley will be seeing 60s and maybe some 70s. I’ve been having a great time putting the Fiat and Caravan together. Looks like the floor pan will be done or pretty close to it by the time we finish this Pack. So on to Stage 56.

Stage 56; Right front seat

The right seat builds up the same as the left. The only comment is about the gentle pry that may be needed to fit the seat frame to the seat. We also have a roof hinge to install on the roof hinge mount, then install the hinge assembly onto the roof cover. In Step 7, be sure not to over tighten the CP screws holding part 54B down.

Stage 57; Right front seat

The only operation in Stage 57 is to install the seat base, 57A onto the seat frame. The other parts will be used in later stages.

Stage 58; Right front seat back

In every model build I’ve ever built, there’s always something that turns out to be a bigger challenge than it should be. Putting the seat back to the seat is one of those for me. Can’t seem to get my fingers to do all the stuff to get the screw to line up, get screwed in, and hold the seat back in place. It all worked out after awhile, and multiple tries. Now connect the seat to the floor pan with 2PM screws.

Stage 59; Caravan roof screen

The steering column is also built to begin this stage. Assemble the two parts and stash until later. On to the roof screens. The screens fit into the slots on the frame. The scenes have different tabs that fit the slots on the frame. Attach with 6LP screws each. The screws are small, don’t over tighten.

Stage 60; The dashboard

The vent housings for the dash are marked left and right, press fit the parts into place. Secure the steering column to the dashboard with 2IP screws. The dash is complete for this stage.Put the roof cover upside down and the roof panel on top. Carefully pull the roof hinges thru the roof panel. Put them into the reliefs in the roof panel. Place the screen assembly onto the roof panel and secure with 8AP screws.

Pack 12 is complete.

admin attached the following image(s):
IMG-1812.JPG
IMG-1813.JPG
IMG-1814.JPG
IMG-1815.JPG
IMG-1816.JPG
IMG-1817.JPG
IMG-1818.JPG
IMG-1819.JPG
IMG-1820.JPG
IMG-1821.JPG