Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Fiat, Pack 16 Options
admin
#1 Posted : 10 April 2021 01:44:54

Groups: Administrator, Administrators, Forum Support Team, Global Forum Support, Global Forum Support Team, Moderator, Official Builds

Pack 16; Stages 76-80

It really is spring (I hope). Birds are back, had a couple of bears around the house already. It’s kind of early for them, maybe the wave of the future, like masks. It has been nice not being sick for quite a while, not even a cold. Glad to be modelling.

Stage 76; Caravan parts

We’re starting off with car parts. Build the mirror, my only comment is that I pre-tapped the mounting hole. More parts than I can hold onto. On to the Caravan. This stage looks to finish off the rear panel with the license plate light and the license plate. I posted a picture of one of the models of the real thing. They’re made in Belgium. Looks like they got it right for the most part.

Stage 77; Rear inner Caravan wall

Press fit the mirror holder onto the interior light. Back to the trailer. Carefully bend the wires to the back lights to a 90 degree angle. Try to steer the wires out of the way of any posts.or holes. Line up the mounting holes on the rear inner wall and secure with 5IP screws.

Stage 78; Front inner wall

Start with the roof panel and put the interior light and mirror in place as shown. It is a press fit. On to the front wall of the trailer. I think putting the window in first this time might pay off. I installed the window with 4EP screws. The tabs on the wall (it is the outside wall) go to the roof. Carefully spread one wall at a time and position the three locating pins into the sidewall on each side. Secure with 2FP screws on each side.

Stage 79; Right sun visor

Put the first of two visors on with a hinge, visor and 2MP screws.

Stage 80; Right sun visor

Mount the right sun visor the same as the left. The Caravan has two handles to be installed on the front wall and secured with 2IP screws.

Pack 16 is complete.
admin attached the following image(s):
IMG-1944.JPG
IMG-1945.JPG
IMG-1946.JPG
IMG-1947.JPG
IMG-1949.JPG
IMG-1953.JPG
IMG-1954.JPG
IMG-1956.JPG
IMG-1958.JPG
IMG-1959.JPG