Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Issue 1 Options
Stew
#1 Posted : 16 April 2021 11:12:03

Groups: Registered

Hi everyone
Not sure if this is allowed but does anyone have spare parts from issue 1.
Have just bought a complete kit off ebay and the parts from issue 1 are missing.
I have the magazine.
Haven't done any model building for years and never anything like this but have looked at a lot of the builds on this forum and decided to dive in.
Silent_Running
#2 Posted : 16 April 2021 11:38:42

Active Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

Stew wrote:
Hi everyone
Not sure if this is allowed but does anyone have spare parts from issue 1.
Have just bought a complete kit off ebay and the parts from issue 1 are missing.
I have the magazine.
Haven't done any model building for years and never anything like this but have looked at a lot of the builds on this forum and decided to dive in.

Hi Stew,
Yes it is allowed to ask for help, if someone has spare parts they can send you for free that’s all ok. What is not allowed on ModelSpace is selling, a rule that is strictly enforced.
goddo
#3 Posted : 16 April 2021 16:04:16

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red MedalOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding build

Hi Stew,
I do have a few bits and bobs left from an old issue number 1.
What is it that you are missing?
Chris
GilShapley
#4 Posted : 16 April 2021 17:24:35

Active Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

Hope you enjoy this build. It is a few years since I built mine. Any problems just ask, there are a lot of keen builders on this site who will be more than happy to help.

You will not need them for a while but if you need a copy of the Mast Plans PM me your Email address and I will send you a copy in PDF format

Gil

Current Build:-
[color=blue]Stash Avro Lancaster (Full Kit)plus some extra issues I picked up at a good price
[color=blue]Built:- Norman Catapult by Mantua,Roman Catapult by Mantua,HMS Victory,HMS Victory XSection,Focker DB1,Bismark,English Carronade Titanic Lifeboat,American Civil War Gatling,Hummer,Sopwith Camel F1,Occre Jupiter ,OcCre Wagon, Latina Arab Dhow, Eaglemass Orrery OcCre Rogers 119 [color=red][color=red]RB7,OcCre Missippi River Boat, Model Airways Fokker DR1
OcCre London L>C>C 106 Ugears Scrambler, Ugears Hexapod Explorer UGears Off-Road Vehicle
delboy271155
#5 Posted : 16 April 2021 18:09:59

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Forum Support Team, Administrators, Global Forum Support Team, Moderator, Official Builds

Hi Stew, BigGrin

Welcome to the forum. Cool

I have a complete 12 pounder cannon you can have, but none of the bow section parts.

If it helps then PM me your address and I`ll get it out to you asap.

Regards
delboy271155
(Derek)
COME BACK GUY FAWKES "YOUR COUNTRY NEEDS YOU"

goddo
#6 Posted : 16 April 2021 18:50:21

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red MedalOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding build

Hi Stew, I have a spare pack 1 with just the 12 pounder missing.
Let me know if you still want it and I’ll package it up for you.
Cheers
Chris
Silent_Running
#7 Posted : 16 April 2021 20:40:40

Active Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

Hi everyone,
A huge thank you to everyone who has helped Stew so far, seeing such generosity always makes me realise what a special place ModelSpace is. BigGrin

Finally and this is addressed to Stew, I’m so sorry, I was the first member to interact with you this morning and I didn’t welcome you to ModelSpace, even worse that I am a forum support team member. I apologise for my bad manners and warmly welcome you now. You will I’m sure love it here, ModelSpace is a very nice forum full of really great people. If you need any help with anything just ask.
Kind regards
Glenn BigGrin
Stew
#8 Posted : 18 April 2021 20:36:28

All sorted.
Many thanks to Chris and Derek.

Glenn, no apologies necessary.
I think I will need a lot more help when I start the build.

delboy271155
#9 Posted : 18 April 2021 20:58:23

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Forum Support Team, Administrators, Global Forum Support Team, Moderator, Official Builds

Stew wrote:
All sorted.
Many thanks to Chris and Derek.

Glenn, no apologies necessary.
I think I will need a lot more help when I start the build.

Hi Stewart, BigGrin

Your welcome and I`m sure, should you need assistance that help is here in abundance. Just ask.

Good Luck

Regards
delboy271155
(Derek)

COME BACK GUY FAWKES "YOUR COUNTRY NEEDS YOU"