Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Fiat, Pack 17 Options
admin
#1 Posted : 29 April 2021 17:26:33

Groups: Administrator, Administrators, Forum Support Team, Global Forum Support, Global Forum Support Team, Moderator, Official Builds

Pack 17, Stages 81-85

It’s supposed to snow Tues. night and Wed, we probably won’t get too much, hopefully! Normal for Spring around here. If it does snow, it will be gone by Thurs. or Friday.

Stage 8, Ceiling lining

Put the ceiling lining into the inner roof and secure with 4NP screws. Insert the light into the interior light, bend the wires at the light carefully. Put the wires into the track and tape the down. This Pack will work with both the body and the Caravan. I left the supports in the body, I’ll leave them in as long as possible in case of an accident. Placed the inner roof into the body and secured with 4EM screws. Make sure the wire does not get caught up with the screw in the back corner. The reflectors and lenses are built in the next Stage.

Stage 82, The headlights

Find the front panel of the car, remember those piece? I haven’t seen them for a month of Sundays but, I found them. Insert the lights with the connector to the backside left as shown. I pre-tapped the holes for the wire tabs, parts 82B and loosely attached them with an AM screw each. Swing the tabs out of the way, put the wires between the pin and tab, swing the tab to the pin and tighten the screw on each. I had to take the light fixtures apart to get the lights into the holes of the reflectors. Next are the reflectors for the front of the trailer. There are sprue tabs that need to be removed on the lenses. It should be a press fit, my lenses fell out. I put a small amount of white glue into the holder and put the lenses back in. Install the reflectors into the front of the Caravan with a CP screw each.

Stage 83, The fuse box

It appears that the flat on the fuse box faces out. Mount and secure with 2IP screws. Mount the boot lid lock and secure with 2BM screws. The caravan lights mount to the front upper corners of the trailer with an AP screw each.

Stage 84, Left rear inner body panel

I knew I had the correct blister pack, the panel has a big “L” on the inside. Also, need to be aware of the placement of the wires and connector. The inner body panel should slip between the inner roof and the body. Attach with a CM screw. Insert the light lenses into the light farmers at the front corners of the Caravan.

Stage 85, Right rear inner body panel

Install the right panel inner panel as you did the left and secure with a CM screw. Back to the Caravan. Place the front inner panel onto the posted screw holes and secure with 4IP screws.
Pack 17 is complete. When I get more Packs, I’ll be back to the Fiat and Caravan. Until then, I have a 1/12 scale Lotus 49 plastic and photoetch I’ve been wanting to start. It’s finally warm enough to paint. Looking forward to getting going on the Fiat again.

Stay safe, Stay well, and talk to ya later
admin attached the following image(s):
IMG-1965.JPG
IMG-1966.JPG
IMG-1967.JPG
IMG-1968.JPG
IMG-1969.JPG
IMG-1970.JPG
IMG-1971.JPG
IMG-1972.JPG
IMG-1974.JPG
IMG-1975.JPG