Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Enhancements for an icon... Options
29-design
#1 Posted : 20 May 2021 06:58:29

Groups: Registered

Hi all!

I have been invited by Mark to show what I am doing so let me quickly explain what this is all about.

I am not a company (although that may change in the future), I am not into mass production and I do not really carry any stock nor do I sell on eBay. I started a while back with building smaller models, dioramas and displays. Some kind people liked that and so it went on. I work to order (mostly) and design, construct and build all parts, decals etc. myself. For a little while now I focus on big scale models only as most of those are big but not very accurately made. So I am trying to offer the enthusiast modeller upgrade parts (or a fully build model to your specs) which mimic the original as close as possible. Well, it all depends on original pics and info that I can gather after all. So do not hesitate to correct me on details.

If all this sounds interesting to you I kindly invite you to have a look here – www.29-design.de

One more thing – as I am not a company I do not display prices on my website and so far I have a price list for the Ford GT only. This is simply because so far there was no need for other ones BigGrin . If you would like to know more, just contact me here or drop me a line – info@29-design.de

Well, enough said – let’s enjoy modelling again

Volker