Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Fiat, Pack 18 Options
admin
#1 Posted : 12 June 2021 18:06:29

Groups: Administrator, Administrators, Forum Support Team, Global Forum Support, Global Forum Support Team, Moderator, Official Builds

Pack 18, Stages 86-90

It’s the first week of June. Did some planting of grass, bushes and flowers. Got started a little early. Having to cover The bushes and flowers on a semi regular basis. Cold temps one week, hot the next.
I’m going to break from the normal stages, I’ll be working on the Caravan and the Fiat separately. I don’t have enough room to manage working on both of them at the same time. I’ll apologize now if this causes any problems. So here goes, Stage 86.

Stage 86, Caravan curtains

This is the last set of curtains in the trailer. Thread the rods (upper and lower) onto the curtains and install.

Stage 87, Caravan sink

Install the drain stopper and faucet onto the sink as shown. I have and will be stashing parts and screws for the Fiat until the trailer work in Pack 18 is complete.

Stage 88, Kitchen cabinet

I skipped this stage for the cabinet so that it might be easier to mount the cabinet to the cabinet mounts in the next stage.

Stage 89, Caravan floor

Install the two cabinet mounts to the floor as shown and attach the cabinet to them. I then put the sink onto the cabinet.

Stage 90, Caravan flowers

What can I say, the grand daughters will love them. Onto the Fiat.

Stage 86, Left front fender

The indicator is a press fit into the fender.

Stage 87, Front fender (front bumper)

Attach the license plate holder with 2IP screws

Stage 88, Install the bumper

Install the front bumper mounts with 2FP screws each. There is a left and a right mount and they are marked L and R on the backside of the mounts. They do need to be oriented correctly.
Mount the front panel and bumper to the body with 2JM screws.

Stage 89, Right front fender

Slip the right front fender under the front bumper. The posted holes on the fender will seat. Secure the fender with 2BM screws and 1KM screw as shown. Make sure that the door switch is in the correct position in the door jamb. Mount the left fender the same. Again, check the position of the door switch.

Stage 90, Fitting the bonnet

I’ll call this the hood. It’s in front and it opens. Attach the two hinges 90A and 90B to the hood mount with 2GM screws each. The two hinges are marked L and R. Connect the three hinge parts to the hood with 2QM screws.Attach the hood hinges to the front panel with 2CM screws. Make sure that the wires for the head lights do not get pinched or caught up during the hood installation. Check the operation of the hood and the wire clearance.

Pack 18 is complete.

admin attached the following image(s):
IMG-2100.JPG
IMG-2101.JPG
IMG-2102.JPG
IMG-2103.JPG
IMG-2104.JPG
IMG-2105.JPG
IMG-2106.JPG
IMG-2107.JPG
IMG-2108.JPG
IMG-2109.JPG