Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Robi Battery Connector Type? Options
AdamE
#1 Posted : 20 September 2021 00:23:51

Groups: Registered

I am in the process of creating an extended battery for my Robi(s). I need to get hold of some battery male and female connectors but for the life of me I can;t figure what it's called.

It doesn't seem to be a JST connector, or Tamiya or anything that I can find available?

Thanks in advance!
darbyvet
#2 Posted : 20 September 2021 14:57:15

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Moderator, Tech Support, Technical Support, Forum Support Team, Forum Support USA, Global Forum Support, Global Forum Support Team

Yes its not a standard JST for sure.

Carl
AdamE
#3 Posted : 20 September 2021 16:07:35

After some image matching I found out it is a 2-pin JST-PA type plug.... Seems to not be used much LOL

So now I just need to get some plugs/ sockets, make up a back panel with the socket in it, extend the battery wires and I'll have a 1000mAh or 1400mAh (if I don't mind a bigger 'backpack') in him - finally more run time!
delboy271155
#4 Posted : 20 September 2021 18:15:18

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Forum Support Team, Administrators, Global Forum Support Team, Moderator, Official Builds

AdamE wrote:
After some image matching I found out it is a 2-pin JST-PA type plug.... Seems to not be used much LOL

So now I just need to get some plugs/ sockets, make up a back panel with the socket in it, extend the battery wires and I'll have a 1000mAh or 1400mAh (if I don't mind a bigger 'backpack') in him - finally more run time!

Hi Adam, BigGrin

Personally I have had lots of results, (as have others I know), from the company in the link below. You can also speak to them direct for assistance:

https://www.bclstore.co.uk/shop

Phone numbers at the bottom of the contact page.

Regards
delboy271155
(Derek)

COME BACK GUY FAWKES "YOUR COUNTRY NEEDS YOU"

AdamE
#5 Posted : 21 September 2021 00:13:29

Cool will check them out!

delboy271155 wrote:
AdamE wrote:

Hi Adam, BigGrin

Personally I have had lots of results, (as have others I know), from the company in the link below. You can also speak to them direct for assistance:

https://www.bclstore.co.uk/shop

Phone numbers at the bottom of the contact page.

Regards
delboy271155
(Derek)