Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Replacement parts Options
laverdj
#1 Posted : 26 September 2021 14:09:16

Groups: Registered

Hi I purchased a full kit of the VW Beetle a few months back. As I got to the end of my build, I noticed in bag #88 some parts that are deformed and unusable.
I contacted customer service twice to get replacement parts but so far have not had a response. Can the admin help on this?
roymattblack
#2 Posted : 26 September 2021 16:47:37

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Official Builds, Administrators, Moderator, Global Forum Support, Registered

Send a PM to 'Admin'.
I'm sure Mark will try to help.
laverdj
#3 Posted : 26 September 2021 20:13:48

Thanks but how do I do that?
delboy271155
#4 Posted : 27 September 2021 07:42:39

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Forum Support Team, Administrators, Global Forum Support Team, Moderator, Official Builds

laverdj wrote:
Thanks but how do I do that?

Hi

When you are logged in you will see a tab called "inbox" at the top of the page. Click on that and on the new page a black tab near the top right called "New PM". Click that, enter Admin in the "To" box. Add a title, write your message and click send.

Hope this helps.

Regards
delboy271155
(Derek)

COME BACK GUY FAWKES "YOUR COUNTRY NEEDS YOU"

laverdj
#5 Posted : 28 September 2021 13:45:12

Thanks for the info.
Coincidentally, the same day I posted on this forum, I got a reply from customer service that replacement parts would be sent from the UK and should be received within 2 to 3 weeks. Have to wonder if they read the forum!!!