Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

October 2021 Featured Build is...... Options
Gandale
#1 Posted : 09 October 2021 08:52:05

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Global Forum Support, Moderator, Official Builds, Administrators

The highlighted build for this month has to go to S4Simon's construction of his Battleship Bismarck. Not only is the build excellent but credit has to go for presentation of his diary. The very clever inclusion of Black and White images makes this a joy to follow.... Think you'll agree..

https://forum.model-spac...spx?g=posts&t=34884

Congratulations Simon for being selected and allowing us to view your work.....

S4Simon
#2 Posted : 09 October 2021 10:24:26

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered

Well golly. I didn’t expect this. Thank you. I’m just one of those old school model builders who just likes to build. We seem to be part of a dying breed. My model skills are far from top notch, and everyone has their individual modelling likes as to how they want their model to look. I like to take pride in capturing the best angle on models and to also get the lighting and colour right. Once again thanks, and I look forward to capturing some new angles once the ship is completed around March next year. :-)
BUILDING: Taking a break / Waiting for the next epic build to be released

COMPLETED: Hachette Spitfire, Hachette Bismarck, Deagostini Millennium Falcon, Deagostini R2-D2
delboy271155
#3 Posted : 09 October 2021 15:41:22

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Forum Support Team, Administrators, Global Forum Support Team, Moderator, Official Builds

S4Simon wrote:
Well golly. I didn’t expect this. Thank you. I’m just one of those old school model builders who just likes to build. We seem to be part of a dying breed. My model skills are far from top notch, and everyone has their individual modelling likes as to how they want their model to look. I like to take pride in capturing the best angle on models and to also get the lighting and colour right. Once again thanks, and I look forward to capturing some new angles once the ship is completed around March next year. :-)

May not have been expected, but well deserved.

Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool

Congrats on your "Green" medal award.

Regards
delboy271155
(Derek)
COME BACK GUY FAWKES "YOUR COUNTRY NEEDS YOU"

roymattblack
#4 Posted : 09 October 2021 16:02:38

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Official Builds, Administrators, Moderator, Global Forum Support, Registered

Well done Simon.
A great diary and a lovely looking build.Love
goddo
#5 Posted : 24 October 2021 11:10:30

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red MedalOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding build

Belated congratulations Simon on your excellent Bismark build.
Very well deserved .
Chris
tigerace
#6 Posted : 24 October 2021 11:13:03

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

Well done Simon awesome build so far BigGrin

Regards PhilCool
COMING SOON =1/72 Italeri diorama`s Battle for the Reichstag and Stalingrad battle at the tractor factory 1/16 Trumpeter King Tiger with loads of extras ON THE GO= refurbishment of 1/25 Tamiya tiger 1 , amt Star trek kits and space 1999 models

So Much to Build,But What a Hobby!