Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Stefans Hammerhead Corvette, Attack of the ISD Options
Wabie
#1 Posted : 31 October 2021 18:57:09

Groups: Registered, Forum Support Team, Forum Support Team Germany, Administrator, Official Builds, Tech Support, Moderator, registriert

Hello, everyone,

parallel to the Tantive I am working on the Hammerhead Corvette
This is supposed to be in a Dio as it rams into the side of the Star Destroyer.

Here the Hammerhead Corvette,

Since the kit didn't have a display mount that I liked, I just designed one myself, here the mount with an M10 nut,

A template so that I can hit the center of the mount when drilling

the first clearresin print for the engine jet for the Corvette,

Once the sample is illuminated, it fits

The whole thing is fired at the end with a 3W PowerLED, don't be surprised that it is blue,

In the film they are red! They also turn red, I still had the blue one there to test the effect,

that illuminates the cockpit, also with the clear resin,

then I started designing and printing the parts for the ISD side,

Here is the basic design of how the Dio should look in the end,

Here the fitting sample, from the size ratio is right, and the dimensions of the showcase,

After the showcase was delivered, I screwed the cover of the ISD into the side of the showcase to see whether I had calculated correctly,

Fits great, thanks to a few reference photos I got from Stefan Hacker, I can start with the details inside between the upper and lower shell of the ISD.

I have already started with the bottom of the Dios, here too a big thank you Stefan Hacker that he also gave me the planetary surface, but that in the next post

Sodele, that was the start of building the Hammerhead Corvette

sequel follows

I wish you all a nice evening and stay healthy

Greetings from Berlin, Stefan
Alle Berichte sowie alle Fotos unterliegen dem Urheberrecht. Verwendung außerhalb dieses Forums bedürfen schriftlicher Genehmigung/Zustimmung meinerseits. © Stefan

Forum Support Team
http://www.model-space.com/de/

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qIC4f1LE86w

MfG Stefan
Wabie
#2 Posted : 31 October 2021 19:21:25

Groups: Registered, Forum Support Team, Forum Support Team Germany, Administrator, Official Builds, Tech Support, Moderator, registriert

Hello, everyone,

and on it went with the pressure of the planet's surface
It's nice if you have the right printer for your project, or you know where it is and if you have to ask

here is the luminous test to see whether we have glued the film bubble-free, in this case we have the adhesive side on the printed side, so the print has more depth and nothing can get between the picture and the plexiglass,

I have decided to let a small monitor in the display and to show the film scene shown there at exhibitions, there are also visitors who are not so familiar with the Star Wars universe,

and a rehearsal in the Dio, Yes fits :)

here the display with embedded monitor and the Y-wing squadron, which put the ISD out of action via Scarif

Small advertisement for our YouTube channel

here a picture from the side, there you can see the effect, with the depth, optically this is really an upgrade,

here the 5 inch display, with HDMI connection, so I can fire it up with a computer, for example,

I have equipped the sides of the hammerhead with position lights,
left side,

right side,

and here the Hammerhead Corvette positioned in the display and tried out an engine,

of the page,

from behind,

from above; D; D; D note the film scene in the monitor 8): thumbup:

Are from the front left, I will build the part of the ISD so that you can look at the hammerhead from the inside, so to speak,

So the wars again from this construction site

To be continued BigGrin

I wish you all a nice evening Smile

Greetings Stefan
Alle Berichte sowie alle Fotos unterliegen dem Urheberrecht. Verwendung außerhalb dieses Forums bedürfen schriftlicher Genehmigung/Zustimmung meinerseits. © Stefan

Forum Support Team
http://www.model-space.com/de/

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qIC4f1LE86w

MfG Stefan