Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Issues not received - what can I do? Options
sparkydc631
#1 Posted : 11 November 2021 17:46:26

Groups: Registered

Greetings, first time here and would like some advice please!

I'm aware the company had some issues with logistics over the last few months, and deliveries were somewhat random and not necessarily in order, so I have waited (maybe foolishly) for a few weeks until chasing missing X-Wing issues 86-90. This package never arrived. I have raised this via Help on the site, and received this in response:

Thank you for your recent request for Build your X-Wing to complete your collection.

Unfortunately, we are no longer able to supply these items as we are now out of stock.
You can view all our current collections at deagostini.co.uk and fanhome.com. We are adding new products all the time, so be sure to check our websites regularly.

If you have any questions or concerns please contact our customer service team on customer.service@deagostini.co.uk

We apologize and thank you again for your custom, we hope to be able to count you amongst our customers again soon!

I'm absolutely horrified by this message! Does this mean I've laid out £1000 for nothing? Any insights would be most welcome.

Many thanks

Gary
roymattblack
#2 Posted : 11 November 2021 18:30:59

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Official Builds, Administrators, Moderator, Global Forum Support, Registered

Was your kit by subscription?

If so, pass your details and sub number to 'admin' here.
I'm sure Mark will look into it for you.
delboy271155
#3 Posted : 11 November 2021 18:41:05

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Forum Support Team, Administrators, Global Forum Support Team, Moderator, Official Builds

Hi Gary,

Sorry to hear of your problem.

I have passed the information onto Admin on your behalf.

Regards
delboy271155
(Derek)
COME BACK GUY FAWKES "YOUR COUNTRY NEEDS YOU"

sparkydc631
#4 Posted : 11 November 2021 18:41:10

Thanks so much for the quick answer! Yes, it was a subscription. I'll do as you advise, by PM, I assume...
delboy271155
#5 Posted : 11 November 2021 18:45:34

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Forum Support Team, Administrators, Global Forum Support Team, Moderator, Official Builds

sparkydc631 wrote:
Thanks so much for the quick answer! Yes, it was a subscription. I'll do as you advise, by PM, I assume...

Sorry for the crossed responses, but yes PM Admin with all your details including all subscription info.

Regards
delboy271155
(Derek)

COME BACK GUY FAWKES "YOUR COUNTRY NEEDS YOU"

sparkydc631
#6 Posted : 11 November 2021 18:45:46

Ah, crossed posts! Many thanks.
admin
#7 Posted : 12 November 2021 15:52:30

Groups: Administrator, Administrators, Forum Support Team, Global Forum Support, Global Forum Support Team, Moderator, Official Builds

Hi All,

Having checked with Italy, this is ABSOLUTELY an error by the new CS agency. Your build WILL be fulfilled completely, via ModelSpace.

Best,

Mark
sparkydc631
#8 Posted : 12 November 2021 18:42:03

Outstanding! Thanks so much for chasing for me, Mark.
sparkydc631
#9 Posted : 12 November 2021 20:04:53

Copying the subsequent CS response here for info. Polar opposite of the previous message in the same chain. In between, I wigged out a little (in a very reserved way), and no doubt Mark spoke with the right people...

Hi Gary,

thank you for contacting DeAgostini Publishing.

We are very sorry about your experience.

We would like to inform you that we have already processed a new shipment that will arrive in the next few days.

Please note that you will be receiving a full refund of the costs related to the package received. We will then charge you again the same amount for the new replacement package. We know it sounds confusing, it's just an accounting procedure, there are no double charges.

Once again, we apologize for any trouble.

If you have any other questions, we are here for you.

Have a nice day,

DeAgostini Publishing

Once again, many thanks!