Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

My GT40 Build Options
Andreas
#1 Posted : 11 November 2020 14:12:04

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Forum Support Team Germany, registriert, Administrator, Official Builds, Forum Support Team, Global Forum Support, Tech Support

Better a little late than not at all.BigGrin

I'm now at Pack 9,
In the beginning i started with a few Mods. The lighting of the cockpit and the relocation of the function buttons in a better accessible place.

Pack 9 has now been installed. The speaker, circuit board, battery box, roll bar and all cables for the functions are supplied here. I modified the roll bar. The original one comes in black and is not my taste. I also installed heating plates in the engine compartment.
Here, after the roll bar has been installed, it becomes apparent that there is even less space to operate the brake and accelerator pedals with your hands. So for me it was worth moving the switches. I installed the board and checked the sound of the engine. Not so good for me, needs to be changed. And here I'm already on another topic, where I'm just in the process of mastering it. In the future I would like to program my own boards with Arduino such as light, sound and effects, everything that goes with it. So I am now training to become a programmer so that I can produce my own things in the future

Forum Support Team
http://www.model-space.com/de/
Andreas
#2 Posted : 24 November 2020 18:15:38

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Forum Support Team Germany, registriert, Administrator, Official Builds, Forum Support Team, Global Forum Support, Tech Support

It continued with the assembly of Pack 10 of the floor panels and tubular frames in the rear area. Some heat shields were attached, without it it looked a bit barren.
Some details will follow. All in all, the GT40 weighs 1.5kg so far.

Forum Support Team
Andreas
#3 Posted : 16 December 2021 14:39:14

In the meantime I have installed Pack 21 on my GT40. I modified a few things. Just only modifiyng the model is not enough. Later I would like to present the GT40 together with my Porsche 917KH i am currently building in a nice ambience. I am now building a diorama for this. In the meantime I have already printed a number of accessories for this. Ramps, oil drums, pallets, a Wheelbalancer which works with a small E-Engine and a Pepsi machine, just right for the time. The greatest is yet to come. I want to print a complete service station. As soon as I have finished printing everything for the workshop, I can design the base plate and order the showcase made to measure. Till now the GT 40 looks great,and would be finished soon.

Forum Support Team
Markwarren
#4 Posted : 16 December 2021 14:57:42

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Administrators, Global Forum Support, Moderator, Forum Support Team, Official Builds

That looks superb Andreas. Love Love Love See you’ve been busy with your 3D printer again. Love the wheel balancer. Bit disappointed that the Pepsi machine doesn’t work.LOL

Mark
roymattblack
#5 Posted : 16 December 2021 15:10:06

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Official Builds, Administrators, Moderator, Global Forum Support, Registered

Amazing stuff Andreas.
I love all the workshop extra's you are making.
I'm looking forward to getting back on to my own build.
delboy271155
#6 Posted : 16 December 2021 18:03:16

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Forum Support Team, Administrators, Global Forum Support Team, Moderator, Official Builds

That`s stunning stuff Andreas.

ThumpUp ThumpUp ThumpUp ThumpUp ThumpUp

Can`t wait for the following updates.Drool

Regards
delboy271155
(Derek)
COME BACK GUY FAWKES "YOUR COUNTRY NEEDS YOU"

Andreas
#7 Posted : 16 December 2021 18:10:45

Thank you guys , appreciate it very much, but I lost a lot of time building models. In the real job, I never really had time to look after my models. Everything just piecemeal. Now it looks better in terms of time. I also have a lot of catching up to do. I currently have 8 models running. But now I am not so limited in time,so i can catch up. Only the best to all off you
Andreas
Forum Support Team
BradB
#8 Posted : 16 December 2021 19:08:30

Groups: Registered

Amazing work!! Not sure if I am more envious of your talent or that you already received pack # 21.

Best wishes to everyone.

Brad B