Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

January 2022 Featured Build is....... Options
admin
#1 Posted : 24 January 2022 18:17:27

Groups: Administrator, Administrators, Forum Support Team, Global Forum Support, Global Forum Support Team, Moderator, Official Builds

Hi All,

I am woefully behind on this, so my apologies. Like all of us, just a bit too much life in my face!

This months BoTM is this outstanding diorama built by tigerace in Braille Scale. (1/72…) This was Alans pick, and I whole heartedly agree! I can’t see the parts, never mind building a dio.

Enjoy, and Congrats to tigerace for yet another appearance in BoTM!

Mark

Tigerace - Diorama
tf64
#2 Posted : 24 January 2022 19:33:28

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the Month May 2020Active Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered

A worthy choice for such a great diorama, and so skilfully built, congratulations Phill

Regards

Trev.
Work in progress:

Started San Francisco 2

RM1
#3 Posted : 25 January 2022 09:02:01

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildCompetition Winner of Model Builds: Competition Winner of Model BuildsBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered

Congrat's Phil. A huge amount of work gone into that. Brilliant result.!!
Malc.
Gandale
#4 Posted : 26 January 2022 09:13:11

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Global Forum Support, Moderator, Official Builds, Administrators

Congratulations Phil, a build that is truly worth the recognition..... Very well done....Cool Cool Cool

Regards

Alan
tenderfoot
#5 Posted : 26 January 2022 19:01:00

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Official Builds, Registered

Congratulations! What a wonderful bit of work and truly enjoy reading through your build diary. Never have I done a diorama, but yours is inspiring my to take one on. Again...fantastic craftsmanship and congrats.
COMPLETED:
• HMS Victory (DeAgostini Subscription) - if you haven't got it, get it...what a beautiful build. This was my first attempt at this stuff and what a great experience. The instructions were spot on for those new to the hobby.
• HMS Bounty Admiralty (DeAgostini Subscription) - View the build diary.

IN PROGRESS:
• USS Constitution (DeAgostini Subscription) - View the build diary.

IN NEED OF MY LOVE AND ATTENTION:
• HMS Sovereign of the Seas (DeAgostini Subscription) - promise myself I will get to this after I finish the USS Constitution and the HMS Bounty. Need to maintain balance in my marriage.
Markwarren
#6 Posted : 28 January 2022 09:20:50

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Administrators, Global Forum Support, Moderator, Forum Support Team, Official Builds

Congratulations Phil, such a lot of work going into this build.Cool BigGrin

Mark