Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Robi extended battery and new back cover Options
AdamE
#1 Posted : 04 March 2022 23:14:39

Groups: Registered

Just a quick message to say I am almost ready to launch my battery kits.

I have got new connectors and am in the process of making up adapter leads ready to launch my 1000mAh extended battery kits for Robi.

As these will be LiPo batteries I wont be able to supply it as a 'full' ready made kit (unless you are near me in London UK!) as they can't be shipped in the mail, however it will come with everything you need apart from the actual LiPo cell pack (which is easily purchased via Amazon). Theoretically, if you find another capacity battery that fits the space available you could use that too..

When installed Robi is charged via the new port on his back, via a USB charge lead... very easy. Installation of the battery to the kit needs nothing more than a few drops of superglue (or hot glue I guess you could use) to secure the charge port in place with a little slide clip (supplied).
AdamE attached the following image(s):
IMG_20211008_205441.jpg
admin
#2 Posted : 05 March 2022 14:02:29

Groups: Administrator, Administrators, Forum Support Team, Global Forum Support, Global Forum Support Team, Moderator, Official Builds

Hi,

Just a reminder that per board policy, there are ZERO sales permitted on the ModelSpace Forums. The only exception to this rule is the posting of an eBay link to an active listing, or a link to an established business.

Best,

Mark