Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Honorary Fifer Options
the_fifth_ace
#1 Posted : 16 March 2022 08:26:14

Groups: Registered

Morning.

I'm a former member from oh, must be at least 7 years ago now.

Didn't have the best time here, or should I say, didn't present myself in the best way. Something I plan on righting this time round.

Note for Admins: I am damned if I can remember my previous login details, or even if they still exist, so I've made a new account. Tried to keep my name as close to what I would have likely used in the past.

I was previously building SotS, but sadly that build met an unfortunate end despite me being over half way through it, let's not talk about that though Crying

I took a break from wood for many years, favouring plastic, but recently I decided to get back into wood and, well, had to try and remember everything I'd previously learned.

Currently building a 1/64th Bounty and just started a new sub to the Vic.

Laters BigGrin
roymattblack
#2 Posted : 16 March 2022 08:47:30

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Official Builds, Administrators, Moderator, Global Forum Support, Registered

Welcome aboard. Great to see an old member returning to the mad-house.
Look forward to your build updates.

Roy.BigGrin
Gandale
#3 Posted : 16 March 2022 09:39:05

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Global Forum Support, Moderator, Official Builds, Administrators

Great to see you back with us and hopefully your experience this time round will be more positive for you. Think you will find the forum a much more helpful and enjoyable place than it was before and I for one look forward to seeing your contributions once again..... Welcome back.... Cool Cool Cool Cool

Regards

Alan
Markwarren
#4 Posted : 16 March 2022 10:11:43

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Administrators, Global Forum Support, Moderator, Forum Support Team, Official Builds

Welcome back to the forum. I look forward to seeing some projects soon.BigGrin

Mark
the_fifth_ace
#5 Posted : 16 March 2022 10:49:02

Groups: Registered

Gandale wrote:
Great to see you back with us and hopefully your experience this time round will be more positive for you. Think you will find the forum a much more helpful and enjoyable place than it was before and I for one look forward to seeing your contributions once again..... Welcome back.... Cool Cool Cool Cool

Regards

Alan

Thanks Alan. I think it was more how I carried myself, I was probably most at fault, but hey we live and learn.

Thanks everyone BigGrin
delboy271155
#6 Posted : 16 March 2022 11:40:42

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Forum Support Team, Administrators, Global Forum Support Team, Moderator, Official Builds

Good to see you back with us.

ThumpUp ThumpUp ThumpUp ThumpUp ThumpUp

Regards
delboy271155
(Derek)
COME BACK GUY FAWKES "YOUR COUNTRY NEEDS YOU"