Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Victory is Back Options
z8000783
#1 Posted : 15 March 2022 08:33:04

Active Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of Honour
Groups: Unapproved

So the Victory is back?

Does that mean individual issues will be available again?

goddo
#2 Posted : 15 March 2022 13:21:25

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red MedalOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding build
Groups: Registered

Hi John,
Good to see the old girl available again isn't it?
I think it will be part issues as the text in the advert implies and it also says "get started for £4.99."
Just wonder what the lead time is now?
Chris
tom.ganc
#3 Posted : 16 March 2022 13:40:33

Build-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of Honour

That's a great news ;) Looks like it will me much of new members on the forum keeping us extremely busy ;)

On another hand I will need to order the stand when it becomes available ;)

Regards
Tom
delboy271155
#4 Posted : 16 March 2022 18:39:52

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Forum Support Team, Administrators, Global Forum Support Team, Moderator, Official Builds

tom.ganc wrote:

That's a great news ;) Looks like it will me much of new members on the forum keeping us extremely busy ;)

Regards
Tom

Hi Tom, Crying Crying

As the Victory stand is a "Freebie" with new subscriptions I`m "guessing" that it won`t be available for purchase separately.

Time will tell.

Regards
delboy271155
(Derek)

COME BACK GUY FAWKES "YOUR COUNTRY NEEDS YOU"

goddo
#5 Posted : 17 March 2022 17:45:05

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red MedalOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding build

delboy271155 wrote:
tom.ganc wrote:

Regards
Tom

Hi Tom, Crying Crying

As the Victory stand is a "Freebie" with new subscriptions I`m "guessing" that it won`t be available for purchase separately.

Time will tell.

Regards
delboy271155
(Derek)

In the "Good Old Days" when the world was a calmer place and pre-Covid, you could buy the stand as a separate item. I know this because that's how I got mine. Sadly the new website seems very spartan and none of the "goodies" are showing any more.