Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

GlynD Options
GlynD
#1 Posted : 22 March 2022 20:56:35

Build-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of Honour
Groups: Registered

Great ,now I’ve had the “ In the last months we haven’t received payment for the next parcel of your collection,we would like to ask you if you are still interested in completing your subscription “ I have no words 🤬😡🤬😡🤬😡
CaptnBirdseye
#2 Posted : 22 March 2022 21:24:51

Active Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

Glare Do you think someone is taking the p......????
Chilly
#3 Posted : 23 March 2022 01:12:14

Groups: New Members, Unapproved

Indeed I saw red when I read my e-mail also.

What gets me is they say to contact customer service but no phone number or e-mail address included in the e-mail text.

CaptnBirdseye
#4 Posted : 23 March 2022 08:46:59

Active Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

Confused Maybe Admin needs to look into this to see if they are indeed genuine Glare
roymattblack
#5 Posted : 23 March 2022 09:10:33

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Official Builds, Administrators, Moderator, Global Forum Support, Registered

I think it's 'ironing out the wrinkles' of the new payment system.
The emails are genuine - I've had one too even though they are sending my the parts.

Roy.
GlynD
#6 Posted : 23 March 2022 20:05:12

It’s okay I just got this ,Hello Glyn,
Thank you for contacting us regarding your Model Space subscription.

Unfortunately we are experiencing some issues due to stock availability and delivery delays and for this reason we would like to ask for your patience while we are checking internally.
I just traveled back in time by about six months 😫
admin
#7 Posted : 24 March 2022 02:24:36

Groups: Administrator, Administrators, Forum Support Team, Global Forum Support, Global Forum Support Team, Moderator, Official Builds

CaptnBirdseye wrote:
Confused Maybe Admin needs to look into this to see if they are indeed genuine Glare

They are!

Mark
Silent_Running
#8 Posted : 24 March 2022 03:54:47

Groups: Registered, Moderator, Forum Support Team

GlynD wrote:
It’s okay I just got this ,Hello Glyn,
Thank you for contacting us regarding your Model Space subscription.

Unfortunately we are experiencing some issues due to stock availability and delivery delays and for this reason we would like to ask for your patience while we are checking internally.
I just traveled back in time by about six months 😫

Hi Glyn,
PM sent to your inbox yesterday UK time.
Regards
Glenn BigGrin
MASTER-BUILDER
#9 Posted : 24 March 2022 18:34:05

My only advice to those forum members who live in United Kingdom contact model space uk and set up PayPal payment system account then there are no delays and no issues with delays
Hope this helps
semaj
#10 Posted : 24 March 2022 18:58:47

Active Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

I was told the new payment system doesn't accept PayPal as a form of payment anymore. I previously always used PayPal and was originally told there was no issues with paying via PayPal. After 4 months they told me that may account was affected. That was in January. I recieved an email mid January to update my payment details which I did. Still not recieved anything. Today I recieved this email supposedly from customer services

Enxhi (Support)

Mar 24, 2022, 10:57 GMT+1

Hi James,

Please kindly note that we made two attempts charging you for the remaining parcels of your subscription, however, the payment didn't go through on our systems.
We kindly ask you to check the balance on your payment method or verify with your bank account if something went wrong with the payment authorization.

If you have any other questions, we are here for you.

Have a great day,

DeAgostini Publishing

Enxhi
Customer Service Representative

My bank has recieved no such payment requests in the last 6 months from de agostini, although they provide no references to the payments so its impossible to track them. It also would have been nice to have some form of communication these were going to be attempted to be made in the 1st place
Building:
Ghostbusters Ecto-1, Ford GT40, Gone in 60 seconds Eleanor mustang, Shelby Cobra
Complete:
R2D2, Red Bull RB7 RC, Battleship Bismarck, Shelby GT500 'super snake'
GlynD
#11 Posted : 24 March 2022 21:09:06

Hi I also used PayPal with no problems up until around September last year which was a couple of months after other people started having problems who didn’t use that method,and we all where informed that PayPal is no longer available.
I have spoken to C/S on a couple of occasions and they insist that all payments are done by Italy and they have no control over them but on emailing Italy what starts out looking quite hopeful soon just ends with the same old excuses that we’ve been hearing for months. I’m afraid the only conclusion that I can draw is that enough parts aren’t available because how long does it take to set up a payment system in this day and age.I’m also slightly concerned that I saw the GT40 advertised on one of the sites that I visited,.
I’m just sick of been given a little bit of hope now and again and then being no nearer to getting any parts than I was six months ago. I even feel sorry for C/S and the admin guys who are really trying to be helpful and sort our subscriptions out.
admin
#12 Posted : 24 March 2022 23:39:30

Groups: Administrator, Administrators, Forum Support Team, Global Forum Support, Global Forum Support Team, Moderator, Official Builds

semaj wrote:
I was told the new payment system doesn't accept PayPal as a form of payment anymore. I previously always used PayPal and was originally told there was no issues with paying via PayPal. After 4 months they told me that may account was affected. That was in January. I recieved an email mid January to update my payment details which I did. Still not recieved anything. Today I recieved this email supposedly from customer services

Enxhi (Support)

Hi James,

Please kindly note that we made two attempts charging you for the remaining parcels of your subscription, however, the payment didn't go through on our systems.
We kindly ask you to check the balance on your payment method or verify with your bank account if something went wrong with the payment authorization.

Have a great day,

DeAgostini Publishing

Enxhi

My bank has recieved no such payment requests in the last 6 months from de agostini, although they provide no references to the payments so its impossible to track them. It also would have been nice to have some form of communication these were going to be attempted to be made in the 1st place

What Italy tells me re your account;

James@ccffeeeewwwqqqq
- Ford GT40
Sub is active. Payment filed for pack 19
GlynD
#13 Posted : 25 March 2022 07:52:22

Thanks Glenn, if DeAg would resend the payment link that would be fine
semaj
#14 Posted : 27 March 2022 21:53:59

Active Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

admin wrote:
semaj wrote:

Enxhi (Support)

Hi James,

Have a great day,

DeAgostini Publishing

Enxhi

What Italy tells me re your account;

James_leason@aaaaaaaaaaa
- Ford GT40
Sub is active. Payment filed for pack 19

Can you send me a message regarding this as my bank has recieved no such payment request. The email I recieved sates they tried twice so it sounds like they have the wrong payment details for my account. I really would like tonstart getting parts again.
Building:
Ghostbusters Ecto-1, Ford GT40, Gone in 60 seconds Eleanor mustang, Shelby Cobra
Complete:
R2D2, Red Bull RB7 RC, Battleship Bismarck, Shelby GT500 'super snake'