Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Not received anymore packs Options
wavodavo
#1 Posted : 26 March 2022 23:28:34

Groups: Registered

Hello.

If there is anyone that can help please do. I have a subscription for the Valentino Rossi motorbike, which is actually a present for my brother when I have all the packs.
Unfortunately, I have not received a pack since 4th January 2022 - pack 15. I had emails regarding that Model Space will be becoming part of DeAgostini and that I will have an email to update my subscription payment details. Anyway, after my last pack I received, I updated my details through the email but now nothing.
I have phone customer services to see whether there was a problem with my payment details. I was originally paying through Paypal but cancelled that as I gave them my card details direct. Apparently there wasn't and that the next pack was out of stock and if they have not be delivered to phone back in about 3 weeks time. I did so but could not tell me anything and they were going to email me if the parts were back in stock but had no reply.
I have seen on the forum other people have had the same trouble with packs. No money has been taken from my account (which is why I thought it was a payment issue) but now have the problem that I will not be able to give all the pack on time to my brother.

Thanks

Dave
GlynD
#2 Posted : 27 March 2022 08:47:50

Build-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of Honour

Hi Dave I’m afraid this all sounds very familiar to what myself and many others are suffering at the moment,if it’s any consolation it’s not you
Silent_Running
#3 Posted : 27 March 2022 14:52:45

Active Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Moderator, Forum Support Team

wavodavo wrote:
Hello.

If there is anyone that can help please do. I have a subscription for the Valentino Rossi motorbike, which is actually a present for my brother when I have all the packs.
Unfortunately, I have not received a pack since 4th January 2022 - pack 15. I had emails regarding that Model Space will be becoming part of DeAgostini and that I will have an email to update my subscription payment details. Anyway, after my last pack I received, I updated my details through the email but now nothing.
I have phone customer services to see whether there was a problem with my payment details. I was originally paying through Paypal but cancelled that as I gave them my card details direct. Apparently there wasn't and that the next pack was out of stock and if they have not be delivered to phone back in about 3 weeks time. I did so but could not tell me anything and they were going to email me if the parts were back in stock but had no reply.
I have seen on the forum other people have had the same trouble with packs. No money has been taken from my account (which is why I thought it was a payment issue) but now have the problem that I will not be able to give all the pack on time to my brother.

Thanks

Dave

Hi Dave,
I’m sorry to hear of the problems you’ve having,
Can you please send me by PM your:
Subscription number
Full name
Full address
Telephone number including area and country code

I will then package your details and send them to Admin who will look into this for and get back to you.
Regards
Glenn Cool
wavodavo
#4 Posted : 27 March 2022 22:36:13

Silent_Running wrote:
wavodavo wrote:
Hello.

Thanks

Dave

Hi Dave,
I’m sorry to hear of the problems you’ve having,
Can you please send me by PM your:
Subscription number
Full name
Full address
Telephone number including area and country code

I will then package your details and send them to Admin who will look into this for and get back to you.
Regards
Glenn Cool

Hi Glenn,

PM sent - thank you.

Dave
Silent_Running
#5 Posted : 28 March 2022 07:50:12

Active Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

Details sent
Regards
Glenn BigGrin
wavodavo
#6 Posted : 01 April 2022 17:53:13

Silent_Running wrote:
Details sent
Regards
Glenn BigGrin

Thanks Glenn for sorting it out for me. Just got my next pack and hopefully shouldn't be any more issues.

Dave
Silent_Running
#7 Posted : 02 April 2022 05:24:23

wavodavo wrote:
Silent_Running wrote:
Details sent
Regards
Glenn BigGrin

Thanks Glenn for sorting it out for me. Just got my next pack and hopefully shouldn't be any more issues.

Dave

Hi Dave,
Happy to help!
Regards
Glenn BigGrin