Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Massa has got some front! Options
Heinzy
#1 Posted : 04 October 2011 11:37:14

Active Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,,12433_7220288,00.html

So after being told to hold him up and ruin his race, he's surprised that there was a collision?

Serves him right!Flapper
scottww86
#2 Posted : 04 October 2011 13:41:10

Build-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of Honour

i read about this yesterday, shocking! massa irritates me! LOL
If at first you don't succeed........skydiving is not for you!
Senna94
#3 Posted : 04 October 2011 14:05:18

Not only have I lost all respect for Massa, but now lost all respect for Smedley!

Focus on your own drive Massa/Smedley, you may get better results that way!!
Building the McLaren MP4-23
kryten2b
#4 Posted : 04 October 2011 15:14:52

But will Ferrari or Massa get punished by the FIA or Stewards - Of course not!Cursing
Well spin my nipple-nuts & send me to Alaska

Current Builds:
McLaren MP4-23Finished
007's Aston Martin DB5Finished
Millennium Falcon
R2-D2
BTTF Delorean (Maybe)
S2ksean
#5 Posted : 04 October 2011 15:17:54

Active Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

If your have been instructed by your team to hold the driver behind up and as a result he runs into the back of ya it's not his (hamiltons) fault is yours (Ferrari/massa)

but never fear guys I'm absolutely positive that the FIA (Ferrari international association) will do sod all about it.
CURRENT BUILDS

Mclaren MP4-23
Ford 1/12 Shelby Mustang GT500 2010
HMS Pandora
Blackspear
#6 Posted : 05 October 2011 00:01:05

I for one, am fed up to the back teeth of all this rubbishing of Lewis Hamilton. The main problem here is, by far he and maybe button are doing what they are supposed to be doing, and that is racing, not following the Vettel procession. Massa is still sore of that 2008 Championship loss to Hamilton. Quite clearly Massa is not up to the job as I hate to say it, Alonso is just leaving him in his wake in a car that is supposed to be identical to Massa's. Its high time they took formula 1 back to basics and make it the fun, COMPETITIVE sport that has drawn millions of followers for years. If any of that was true and it can be proved that Massa actually did cause that incident after receiving instructions to do so from the team, then not only should Massa be hammered with a position penalty at the next event but the team should be heavily sanctioned. Isnt it time that we brits stopped slagging off a very talented and gifted young man and got behind him and supported him for a change. Just maybe that might take some of the pressure of him and he will drive even better than he has been doing of late, and lets face it, if it wasn't for the constant backstabbing he might have been doing so much better in the championship this year. No offence intended to anyone who has posted on here, just tired of hearing how bad Lewis is..strangely enough, the same driving won him the world championship a couple of years ago and he was britain's hero...time we had more of that kind of support for him!
kryten2b
#7 Posted : 05 October 2011 00:05:05

Blackspear wrote:
I for one, am fed up to the back teeth of all this rubbishing of Lewis Hamilton. The main problem here is, by far he and maybe button are doing what they are supposed to be doing, and that is racing, not following the Vettel procession. Massa is still sore of that 2008 Championship loss to Hamilton. Quite clearly Massa is not up to the job as I hate to say it, Alonso is just leaving him in his wake in a car that is supposed to be identical to Massa's. Its high time they took formula 1 back to basics and make it the fun, COMPETITIVE sport that has drawn millions of followers for years. If any of that was true and it can be proved that Massa actually did cause that incident after receiving instructions to do so from the team, then not only should Massa be hammered with a position penalty at the next event but the team should be heavily sanctioned. Isnt it time that we brits stopped slagging off a very talented and gifted young man and got behind him and supported him for a change. Just maybe that might take some of the pressure of him and he will drive even better than he has been doing of late, and lets face it, if it wasn't for the constant backstabbing he might have been doing so much better in the championship this year. No offence intended to anyone who has posted on here, just tired of hearing how bad Lewis is..strangely enough, the same driving won him the world championship a couple of years ago and he was britain's hero...time we had more of that kind of support for him!

ThumpUp
I totally agree, he is an exciting driver to watch & if he scares the other drivers, perhaps they should take up a safer sport - like knitting LOL LOL
Well spin my nipple-nuts & send me to Alaska

Current Builds:
McLaren MP4-23Finished
007's Aston Martin DB5Finished
Millennium Falcon
R2-D2
BTTF Delorean (Maybe)
MWG
#8 Posted : 05 October 2011 09:39:57

Active Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

I agree as well Lewis is an out and out racer, and what is wrong with that?Cool BigGrin
MWG BUILD DIARIES: HMS VICTORY, SOVEREIGN OF THE SEAS, SAN FRANCISCO II, HMS HOOD, HMS ENDEAVOUR LONGBOAT, HMS VICTORY X-SECTION, 007 DB5, NISSAN GTR, CUTTY SARK, RB7, AKAGI, BARK HMS ENDEAVOUR, HUMMER H1, MITSUBISHI ZERO.