Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

DeAgonstini CS told me that they can no longer fulfill the rest of Jaguar Subscription-Month 17+ ... Options
mattsanf
#1 Posted : 03 June 2022 14:01:22

Groups: Registered

Hello,
My Jaguar subscription has been stalled at month 17 for many months due to parts backorder, according to CS over the many months. This week I tried to see what the status was. I could not find a phone #, so I used the chat feature on the new USA DeAgostini site.

The person there told me that the Jaguar was no longer in production and that I will not be getting any more shipments.

When I pressed and got very annoyed given that I have been promised since the beginning that "you will get all of your subscription no matter what happens at ModelSpace"...they promised to "look into it" but did not seem likely other than "PDFs of the Magazines"...not much help without the parts.

I told them that if they cannot deliver the rest of the kit, I expect my money back to Issue #1 as I have a 1/2 finished kit that I cannot complete.

They promised to get back to me by yesterday. Of course they have not.

Not sure what to do at this point, but this is a warning for others that may be waiting on Jaguar Subscriptions and have been told that "it will come eventually." They are no longer saying that. They told me that it is done.

I have a chat transcript of all of this by the way.

admin
#2 Posted : 03 June 2022 14:49:04

Groups: Administrator, Administrators, Forum Support Team, Global Forum Support, Global Forum Support Team, Moderator, Official Builds

Please shoot me a pM with ALL your account details.

Mark
Silent_Running
#3 Posted : 03 June 2022 17:37:34

Active Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Moderator, Forum Support Team

To all members subscribed to this build, please remain calm, Admin will advise as per status and update!