Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

HELP NEEDED Options
Sh4WrY
#1 Posted : 17 June 2022 21:29:51

Groups: Registered

Hello community, I was hoping that someone could help me out, now I've subscribed to this build of the Lamborghini and wanted some advice, now I understand that some extra parts are needed to add further details, now the pdf instructions are difficult to read due to using my phones screen which is small, I see I' need some spray cans and ink pens, does anyone have a clue of which Mr hobby spray cans are needed? gloss, semi gloss matt finish etc etc, i have indeed found the ink pens but I believe I only need one, if anyone has any left overs of any and would like to sell them to me then please feel free to contact me, or give me advice on which Mr hobby cans I need, I have found a model shop in Kent that supply's these so any help would be much appreciated, many thanks in advance! cheers.
roymattblack
#2 Posted : 18 June 2022 11:19:37

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Official Builds, Administrators, Moderator, Global Forum Support, Registered

I've built two of this kit and I'm not aware that any extra parts are needed although you can certainly go to town adding extra details, carpets, real leather interior, battery and engine bay decals - all of which I did.

I woudn't worry about paints and paint pens until you reach a stage where you feel you need them.

If you want the detail decals let me know.
Also, my customised build is on the forum. It might give you a few ideas.

https://forum.deagostini....1637342757.1.1.utmcsr=(direct)|utmccn=(direct)|utmcmd=(none)&__utmv=-&__utmk=112477639
Sh4WrY
#3 Posted : 18 June 2022 15:22:01

Thanks for you reply, just looked at your build looks fantastic, now on the instructions it says I need to spray the seats with Mr hobby clear coat, and the suspensions, and exhaust tips but it doesn't say if its matt, semi gloss or gloss finish, have a look on the pdf downloads and you'll be able see what they ask you to do. Very interested in the decals if you do them and what price will these set me back? cheers mate
roymattblack
#4 Posted : 18 June 2022 16:01:47

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Official Builds, Administrators, Moderator, Global Forum Support, Registered

The decals are here:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/184166849467

All the best, Roy.
Sh4WrY
#5 Posted : 18 June 2022 20:12:23

Many thanks, will. definitely be ordering these either tomorrow or beginning of the week, cheers 👍
Sh4WrY
#6 Posted : 18 June 2022 20:22:56

Don't suppose you or anyone has the magazines for the Lamborghini countach? as they don't supply them anymore only pdf download files which is frustrating as my eye sight isn't the best, plus what material did you use for the engine hoses? Cheers 👍
Sh4WrY
#7 Posted : 01 July 2022 00:16:15

roymattblack wrote:
The decals are here:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/184166849467

All the best, Roy.

These look good, I have them on my watch list so next payday I will be purchasing a set, cheers 👍