Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

2 Pages 12>
Missing Packs Options
edge51
#1 Posted : 02 July 2022 15:10:15

Groups: Registered

My subscription paused after Pack 9 last November. Every time I contact DeAgostini they tell me Pack 10 is on backorder and assure me that I will get all of my packs. I now see that others have been getting all their packs. Does anyone have any ideas or can share what they did to get all their packs?
roymattblack
#2 Posted : 02 July 2022 15:58:25

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Official Builds, Administrators, Moderator, Global Forum Support, Registered

Hello there.
I see you are in US.
I'm not sure how things are standing over there at present but in the UK the GT40 is now back up and running again.
I know there were delivery issues with stock from the manufacturers - out of DeAg's hands.
Hopefully US will be back to normal very shortly.

Roy.
edge51
#3 Posted : 03 July 2022 14:47:25

Thanks for that input, I see a lot of activity in the UK in other topics. I have seen posts from people in the US who are beyond pack 20.
edge51
#4 Posted : 03 July 2022 14:49:11

One other point, I used to run a business, and learned from my customers that they didn't really want to hear about problems with my suppliers as an excuse. DeAgostini picked the suppliers and it's their job to manage them, not use them as an excuse.
RogerK
#5 Posted : 30 July 2022 12:46:48

Groups: New Members, Unapproved

I am USA and I have recieved all packs except for 15 & 16. Those should have been sent in March. They skipped them and sent me all the rest up to and including #24. I ask them about those two each month and each time they say they are on backordered. Has anyone else received eith of those two packs in the last few months. Or even better, have those for sale?
Kobeck
#6 Posted : 30 July 2022 23:49:52

I had 15 & 16 by early Janurary 22... USA

I am checking status of all my stuff because of the eaglemoss bovine scatology

shameful
Subscribed : Iron Man, 917 KH, ECTO-1 & Solar System

Subscription Complete : RB7, Fokker DR1, Ford GT40
Kobeck
#7 Posted : 30 July 2022 23:52:39

I need 21-24 still

nervous...

have net had a shipment since April

Silent_Running
#8 Posted : 31 July 2022 08:22:56

Active Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Moderator, Forum Support Team

Kobeck wrote:
I need 21-24 still

nervous...

have net had a shipment since April

Hi there,
PM sent to your inbox
Regards
Glenn Cool
Silent_Running
#9 Posted : 01 August 2022 14:36:19

Active Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

RogerK wrote:
I am USA and I have recieved all packs except for 15 & 16. Those should have been sent in March. They skipped them and sent me all the rest up to and including #24. I ask them about those two each month and each time they say they are on backordered. Has anyone else received eith of those two packs in the last few months. Or even better, have those for sale?

Hi there,
PM sent to your inbox

Regards
Glenn Cool
altransam
#10 Posted : 03 August 2022 16:28:24

Hello,

I am in Canada and received my last pkg in January...parts 51 to 55

I emailed support a couple of months ago, no response... so I thought of trying here ?

Any idea when shipments will resume ? can I buy more than 1 pack a month ?

Thanks

Alain
Silent_Running
#11 Posted : 03 August 2022 16:55:20

altransam wrote:
Hello,

I am in Canada and received my last pkg in January...parts 51 to 55

I emailed support a couple of months ago, no response... so I thought of trying here ?

Any idea when shipments will resume ? can I buy more than 1 pack a month ?

Thanks

Alain

Hi there,
PM sent to your inbox
Regards
Glenn Cool
walters1939
#12 Posted : 06 August 2022 17:31:43

I am in the United States and have subscribed to the Ford GT. The last pack I received was #14 and that was in February 2022. I have called monthly to their customer service and have been told that pack 15 is on backorder with no expected delivery date. Now that Eaglemoss has gone bankrupt it makes me nervous about the condition of Modelspace. Does anyone know when or if they will resume deliveries? I notice that the Ford Gt is no longer offered for sale and I had to hunt to even find the site for the build manuals.
Silent_Running
#13 Posted : 07 August 2022 06:34:48

walters1939 wrote:
I am in the United States and have subscribed to the Ford GT. The last pack I received was #14 and that was in February 2022. I have called monthly to their customer service and have been told that pack 15 is on backorder with no expected delivery date. Now that Eaglemoss has gone bankrupt it makes me nervous about the condition of Modelspace. Does anyone know when or if they will resume deliveries? I notice that the Ford Gt is no longer offered for sale and I had to hunt to even find the site for the build manuals.

Hi there,
PM sent to your inbox
Regards
Glenn BigGrin
Kobeck
#14 Posted : 15 August 2022 02:23:56

walters1939 wrote:

I hear you but best I can tell ModelSpace/FanHome are pretty concentrated on partworks where Eaglemoss did all sorts of collectibles. I read something that I thought was credible about EM going dark and IIRC had to do with lack of credit... bad parts of company drug whole thing down.

Dont get me wrong I 100% check all subscriptions as well cause I got ECTO'd bigly ... I was just past half way done...

I dont think anyone got to complete ECTO-1 did they???

Kobeck
#15 Posted : 18 August 2022 01:52:45

first I was quite pleased to see the GT40 youtube video on my feed then I saw DeAgostini posted it today 17Aug22 & I was like.. what...????

anyhow quite happy to see the forum back up and available... I was saddened by its apparent demise ( from my solitary viewpoint anyways )

Customer Service looking into shipment 23 & 24... hopefully shipping soon

walters1939
#16 Posted : 26 August 2022 19:40:20

Well it's now August 26 and I still haven't received Pack 15. All my inquiries are met with the answer "that it's on backorder". I notice that they are now soliciting new order for the Ford GT 40. How does that make sense when they can't deliver on the order already on the books. Right now the only reputable parts work seller is Agora with EagleMoss gone. This is a damn shame.
Silent_Running
#17 Posted : 26 August 2022 23:15:17

walters1939 wrote:
Well it's now August 26 and I still haven't received Pack 15. All my inquiries are met with the answer "that it's on backorder". I notice that they are now soliciting new order for the Ford GT 40. How does that make sense when they can't deliver on the order already on the books. Right now the only reputable parts work seller is Agora with EagleMoss gone. This is a damn shame.

Hi Walter,
I’m sorry to hear you are having problems still. I will make enquiries and get back to you asap.
Regards
Glenn
fede173
#18 Posted : 12 September 2022 17:13:10

I wrote from Italy.

Everything was good until pack19, then ModelSpace in January 2022 was absorbed by DeAgostini.

I have not received any more shipments, I try to contact DeAgostini but no one has explained to me what happened and why nothing more comes to me.

I updated the card details and shipping address on the phone with them, but if I contact now them by mail, pec, facebook, instagram, call center, etc., no one answers me anymore. I am really afraid that my car will never be finished, I have wasted a lot of money.

Please help me guys Bored
roymattblack
#19 Posted : 13 September 2022 08:03:57

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Official Builds, Administrators, Moderator, Global Forum Support, Registered

fede173 wrote:
I wrote from Italy.

Everything was good until pack19, then ModelSpace in January 2022 was absorbed by DeAgostini.

I have not received any more shipments, I try to contact DeAgostini but no one has explained to me what happened and why nothing more comes to me.

I updated the card details and shipping address on the phone with them, but if I contact now them by mail, pec, facebook, instagram, call center, etc., no one answers me anymore. I am really afraid that my car will never be finished, I have wasted a lot of money.

Send a PM to 'Admin' (Mark) here, with your details and sub number.
He'll look into it for you.

Roy.
Silent_Running
#20 Posted : 13 September 2022 10:46:24

fede173 wrote:
I wrote from Italy.

Hi there,
PM sent to your inbox.
Kind regards
Glenn Cool