Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Just got some new arty stuff Options
kpnuts
#1 Posted : 07 August 2022 18:11:07

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered

Hi all just got all the new art stuff and had a little play with it.

Thats the grandchildren by the way.
Ken's the name modeling's the game.
roymattblack
#2 Posted : 07 August 2022 21:29:47

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Official Builds, Administrators, Moderator, Global Forum Support, Registered

Great stuff Ken.
Model making and Art go hand-in-hand.BigGrin
kpnuts
#3 Posted : 13 August 2022 16:17:49

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

Bit more playing.

kpnuts
#4 Posted : 18 August 2022 21:13:08

Finished Megan and did a bit more scetching.

goddo
#5 Posted : 18 August 2022 23:40:41

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red MedalOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding build

Very talented Ken.
When I did art at school, the human form was the hardest for me. I could never get the proportions right even though the the art master tried to explain the basics on a number of occassions.
Hats off to you sir.
Chris
admin
#6 Posted : 19 August 2022 05:38:26

Groups: Administrator, Administrators, Forum Support Team, Global Forum Support, Global Forum Support Team, Moderator, Official Builds

Very nice!

I can’t draw well to save my life. But, tell me to do something in the round, and it’s a breeze. (Ok. A mild draft)
I was an art major at uni in the early ‘80s, but my emphasis was on sculpture. The only drawings I did that had any detail were in the required human figure drawing class….

Cheers,

Mark
kpnuts
#7 Posted : 19 August 2022 15:30:52

Thanks guys, my art teacher (many many years ago) was very cross that I opted not to go to uni, but when I opened my first tattoo studio she came in when I was doing a nude on a guys forearm, she said " Kenneth I didn't teach you to draw naked ladies" Mrs Purcer was a great art teacher and a great laugh.
I do regret not going to uni but hey you can't reset.