Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

This is it the final Packs 23 and 24. We have been waiting fo this for some time now. Options
bojazz
#1 Posted : 16 August 2022 02:38:46

Build-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of Honour
Groups: Registered

To start, I have been busy and I did not realize I had a bit of a fan base. Mark, Thank you for the reminder and everyone else, thank you for your concern.

Well....... This is it the final Packs 23 and 24. We have been waiting fo this for some time now.
I have one more warning, but we will get to that later on in this final build.
Everything was build form the instructions and no customizing work. So it is a straight build.
Follow the instruction build for Stage 101.
Now it gets good........... Remember I kept on saying I CANNOT STRESS ENOUGH TO LEAVE THE REAR WHEELS OFF THE ENGINE AND TRANSMISSION. IF YOU WORK WITH THE WHEELS ON, YOU WILL HAVE DAMAGED PARTS!!!!!!!!! Now we get to put on these rear wheels. The mounting stem is on a floating axel for each wheel. You will need to take a small screwdriver and line up the diffenteral part of the axel. This will make the threading closer so you can mount the rear wheel (see the picture in this build section).
Let us get back to the remaining parts of the build

When you get to sate 102. I will ask that you take the chrome bonnet/hood(tire cover) lock pieces and put them in a small jar. You should have 6 total (4 for the hood and 2 for the bonnet - these are smaller in length). Also do not install the hood (tire cover ) yet, as refered to in stages 102-4 & 102-5.
Attach the bonnet. It is a simple line and pressure fit. The next stages are for the rear engine boot. Just install all the stages as shown 103 thru 108 FOR THE MEANTIME SKIP STAGE 108-7 AND 108-8 YOU WILL DO THIS AT THE END, then finish with stages 109 trough 110.
THE MAIN CAR IS BUILT. I WILL POST PICTURES OF THE COMPLETE BUILD IN ANOTHER FILE AFTER THIS.
Remember the rear windshield and the bonnet/hood tire lock pieces. Just add them in and you are done.

this was a great build and you have been a great audience of fellow builders. I hope these minor add-ons and minor steps really made you enjoy building the car.

See you on the next go around....................................
bojazz attached the following image(s):
20220415_133719.jpg
20220415_133739.jpg
20220415_133905.jpg
20220415_133909.jpg
20220415_171936.jpg
20220415_171956.jpg