Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Missing main mast plans... anyone got a copy they dont need? Options
Forkhandles
#1 Posted : 06 April 2019 17:06:38

Groups: Registered

After many years of not building I’ve started back on Victory and arrived at a problem.. issue 62, it doesn’t contain the main mast plans like it should!! The issue is out of stock on here and nothing on eBay. Has anyone got a spare copy or one they don’t need anymore? Don’t mind paying! Thanks for the help :)
Forkhandles
#2 Posted : 07 April 2019 12:49:40

Or even one that could be posted to me so I could copy then return...

Or send detailed pictures so I can see the measurements..

Cheers :-)
Plymouth57
#3 Posted : 07 April 2019 18:10:59

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

Hi Forkhandles!

If no else has a spare let me know and I'll scan and copy the one I've got, just checked on my new-ish Epson and the dimensions are spot on in copy mode. Just wish it would stop telling me I'm using non genuine ink - I KNOW I am!Flapper

Robin.
First wooden ship: The Grimsby 12 Gun 'Frigate' by Constructo Second: Bounty DelPrado Part Works Third: HMS Victory DelPrado Part Works 1/100 scale
Diorama of the Battle of the Brandywine from the American Revolutionary War Diorama of the Battle of New Falkland (unfinished sci-fi), Great War Centenary Diorama of the Messines Ridge Assault
Index for the Victory diary is on page 1
Forkhandles
#4 Posted : 07 April 2019 20:00:37

Hi Robin,

Thanks for the reply! I’ve not had any offers yet, that would be great if you are able to do that? I’ve been trying to get pictures from YouTube builds to work out what’s on the plan but it’s a bit hit and miss. If I can see the dimensions I can hopefully draw it out and get it right :-)

I understand the pain with the printer.. I built them many years back!

Cheers

Ricky
Plymouth57
#5 Posted : 07 April 2019 20:09:53

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

Hi Ricky!

That's no problem, happy to help. My own Victory is the smaller 1/100 scale DelPrado version but Gibbo (whose building the DeAg kit as well as the DelPrado was good enough to send me an original of the plans so I can make the masts more accurate when I get to that point (God knows when!Blushing ) I'll scan them off and try to get to the postoffice next week. Can you send me a PM with your address for the envelope?
I'll let you know when they're on the way.

Robin.
First wooden ship: The Grimsby 12 Gun 'Frigate' by Constructo Second: Bounty DelPrado Part Works Third: HMS Victory DelPrado Part Works 1/100 scale
Diorama of the Battle of the Brandywine from the American Revolutionary War Diorama of the Battle of New Falkland (unfinished sci-fi), Great War Centenary Diorama of the Messines Ridge Assault
Index for the Victory diary is on page 1
Forkhandles
#6 Posted : 07 April 2019 20:27:41

Hi Robin,

That’s a lot of work if he’s doing two builds! I’ve got a couple on the go but needs breaks every so often!

I’ve messaged you direct,

Thanks again for the help

Ricky
TheTinnedTuna
#7 Posted : 16 May 2022 18:40:12

Groups: New Members, Unapproved

Hi, would it be possible for someone to send a pdf of the main mast plans please. Why are they so elusive? I bought a full kit and only got half the build magazines though they can all be downloaded now but none of the plans. I've contacted deagostini numerous times and all I get are links to the online build guides never any plans.
GilShapley
#8 Posted : 16 May 2022 20:42:41

Active Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

Check your messages. I have a complete set of Mast plans in PDF. Send me an EMail and I ca forward you a copy

Gil
Current Build:-
[color=blue]Stash Avro Lancaster (Full Kit)plus some extra issues I picked up at a good price
[color=blue]Built:- Norman Catapult by Mantua,Roman Catapult by Mantua,HMS Victory,HMS Victory XSection,Focker DB1,Bismark,English Carronade Titanic Lifeboat,American Civil War Gatling,Hummer,Sopwith Camel F1,Occre Jupiter ,OcCre Wagon, Latina Arab Dhow, Eaglemass Orrery OcCre Rogers 119 [color=red][color=red]RB7,OcCre Missippi River Boat, Model Airways Fokker DR1
OcCre London L>C>C 106 Ugears Scrambler, Ugears Hexapod Explorer UGears Off-Road Vehicle
mikeshoose
#9 Posted : 19 August 2022 14:04:29

Groups: New Members, Unapproved

I also have the same problem I stopped building for a while and
have returned to building but cannot locate the mast drawings
if I ever received them. If anyone has a copy I would be interested in a copy

mike