Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Assembly Books - English Options
Phil.C
#1 Posted : 20 August 2022 01:00:16

Groups: Registered

Hello all.

I am very, very late to the party with this one but finally was able to find one of these a while back for a more reasonable price compared to what I had been seeing when searching. I never knew about this build when it was actually released unfortunately as I would have signed up for the subscription at the time.

The one issue that I do have is the kit I purchased is of the Japanese release so the assembly instructions are not in English. I am wondering if anyone who has the English books and already built there own would be willing to sell their books perhaps? I know there is the build videos on youtube to help but I'm pretty old school and would really like to obtain the assembly instructions to make it more understandable for myself. As it is I'm just a hobbiest builder and can't say I've built a model car in 30 years or much else since then. But I would like to try building this kit for sure.

Being located only about a half hour out of Adelaide Australia allowed me to experience F1 first hand. I still follow it now but I look back with great fondness to what was an amazing era for F1 between 85 and 95. The cars, the drivers, the sounds, the smells, the party in the city each year to finish off the F1 season, those days will live with me for ever.

Hopefully I'll be able to join the club of MP4/4 builders sometime soon.

Phil
delboy271155
#2 Posted : 20 August 2022 08:24:29

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Forum Support Team, Administrators, Global Forum Support Team, Moderator, Official Builds

Hi Phil, First welcome to the forum.BigGrin

You don`t need to purchase the books, just follow the link below and scroll down to the 38th set of instructions and you`ll find what you need. Click the down arrow (Right Hand Side) click on the 2nd download feed and you have what you need. All in English.

https://www.deagostini.com/uk/assembly-guides/

Regards
delboy271155
(Derek)
COME BACK GUY FAWKES "YOUR COUNTRY NEEDS YOU"

Phil.C
#3 Posted : 20 August 2022 09:59:49

Groups: Registered

Thank you for not only the welcome but also that link, Derek.

Wow, I really appreciate the assistance. That download was just as you said and everything I was for. I'm still a little apprehensive because of my ability but I can now try and put it together and see what I end up with.

Thank you again!