Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

migman Options
migman
#1 Posted : 11 September 2022 00:01:46

Groups: Registered

Hi Guy's Migman here, I have just subscribed to the YZR-M1 so looking forward to the build and reading your comments and tips on here , I have built a couple of 1:6 scale kits the Katana and the CB750F But nothing on the scale of the YZR-M1 ,
Regards Migman
Our Dog used to chase the Bloke next door on his bike , It got that bad we had to take his bike off him
Silent_Running
#2 Posted : 11 September 2022 04:00:14

Active Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Moderator, Forum Support Team

migman wrote:
Hi Guy's Migman here, I have just subscribed to the YZR-M1 so looking forward to the build and reading your comments and tips on here , I have built a couple of 1:6 scale kits the Katana and the CB750F But nothing on the scale of the YZR-M1 ,
Regards Migman

Hi Migman,
Welcome to ModelSpace, I look forward to seeing your build. 😀
delboy271155
#3 Posted : 11 September 2022 08:09:59

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Forum Support Team, Administrators, Global Forum Support Team, Moderator, Official Builds

Hi Migman, BigGrin

Welcome to the forum.

Cool ThumpUpCool

Looking forward to seeing your build. If you have any questions just ask on here, there are lots of skilled builders always ready to help.

Regards
delboy271155
(Derek)
COME BACK GUY FAWKES "YOUR COUNTRY NEEDS YOU"

roymattblack
#4 Posted : 11 September 2022 09:43:36

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Official Builds, Administrators, Moderator, Global Forum Support, Registered

Hello there. Welcome aboard.
You'll have great fun with the build. These 1/4 scale bikes are amazing.
Looking forward to reading your build diary.

Roy
migman
#5 Posted : 11 September 2022 10:57:50

Thank you for the warm welcome , I have subscribed to 2 builds the Yamaha YZR-M1 and the Dodge Charger , With a couple of weeks between the subscriptions so that it will hopefully keep me occupied while waiting for each pack to arrive,
I have been Looking at some of the builds on here and the attention to detail on some is amazing and far more detailed than i could ever hope to achieve < But i will give it my all and look forward to getting started

Thanks again
Best Regards Migman (Tony)
Our Dog used to chase the Bloke next door on his bike , It got that bad we had to take his bike off him
Markwarren
#6 Posted : 11 September 2022 18:31:17

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Administrators, Global Forum Support, Moderator, Forum Support Team, Official Builds

Welcome to the forum, I look forward to you getting started.BigGrin ThumpUp

Mark
migman
#7 Posted : 11 September 2022 22:25:38

Thank You Mark it wont be long now for me getting Started (I hope)
Regards migman (Tony)
migman
#8 Posted : 26 September 2022 17:54:27

Well the first 2 issues arrived this morning But i think i should maybe wait until i get a few more boxes before I make a start
I will say when you see the nose cone of the fairing and the size of the front tire it does drive home just how big this Beautiful machine is going to be , Yes i know we are given the size in the bumf but to see the parts in the flesh is just amazing Love