Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

2 Pages <12
Missing Packs Options
Silent_Running
#21 Posted : 13 September 2022 13:43:21

Active Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Moderator, Forum Support Team

Silent_Running wrote:
fede173 wrote:
I wrote from Italy.

Everything was good until pack19, then ModelSpace in January 2022 was absorbed by DeAgostini.

I have not received any more shipments, I try to contact DeAgostini but no one has explained to me what happened and why nothing more comes to me.

I updated the card details and shipping address on the phone with them, but if I contact now them by mail, pec, facebook, instagram, call center, etc., no one answers me anymore. I am really afraid that my car will never be finished, I have wasted a lot of money.

Please help me guys Bored

Hi there,
PM sent to your inbox.
Kind regards
Glenn Cool

Another PM in your inbox.
Regards
Glenn Cool
goddo
#22 Posted : 13 September 2022 16:41:32

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red MedalOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding build
Groups: Registered

Silent_Running wrote:
Silent_Running wrote:
fede173 wrote:
I wrote from Italy.

Everything was good until pack19, then ModelSpace in January 2022 was absorbed by DeAgostini.

I have not received any more shipments, I try to contact DeAgostini but no one has explained to me what happened and why nothing more comes to me.

I updated the card details and shipping address on the phone with them, but if I contact now them by mail, pec, facebook, instagram, call center, etc., no one answers me anymore. I am really afraid that my car will never be finished, I have wasted a lot of money.

Hi there,
PM sent to your inbox.
Kind regards
Glenn Cool

Regards
Glenn Cool

It's OK sending Silent Running a PM and I'm sure he is glad of any advice/help you can offer him.
Is there any chance that you can share any of this knowledge with the rest of the people who are in a similar position, please?
Chris

Silent_Running
#23 Posted : 13 September 2022 18:53:26

Active Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

goddo wrote:
Silent_Running wrote:
Silent_Running wrote:
fede173 wrote:
I wrote from Italy.

Hi there,
PM sent to your inbox.
Kind regards
Glenn Cool

Regards
Glenn Cool

It's OK sending Silent Running a PM and I'm sure he is glad of any advice/help you can offer him.
Is there any chance that you can share any of this knowledge with the rest of the people who are in a similar position, please?
Chris

Hi Chris,
Information is done on a one to one basis because all requests are different. Questions have always been replied to through the PM system due to confidentiality. If you are asking that I or another member will share what I have said to the individual member in their private post, then the answer is a firm no. I wouldn’t do it if it was your PM post either.
If you would like a general update on this kit I shall be happy to ask admin to post one.
Kind regards
Glenn Cool
goddo
#24 Posted : 13 September 2022 21:13:04

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red MedalOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding build

Silent_Running wrote:
goddo wrote:
Silent_Running wrote:
Silent_Running wrote:
fede173 wrote:
I wrote from Italy.

Hi there,
PM sent to your inbox.
Kind regards
Glenn Cool

Regards
Glenn Cool

Chris

Hi Chris,
Information is done on a one to one basis because all requests are different. Questions have always been replied to through the PM system due to confidentiality. If you are asking that I or another member will share what I have said to the individual member in their private post, then the answer is a firm no. I wouldn’t do it if it was your PM post either.
If you would like a general update on this kit I shall be happy to ask admin to post one.
Kind regards
Glenn Cool

Glenn, on the contrary. I certainly wouldn't ever expect you to disclose personal messages to individual members.
I had no intention of asking you to do that and I do realise that everyones circumstances are different.
It sounds like you have totally misunderstood what I am saying.
My comment was that if there is something going on with DiAg that has bearing on members not getting their issues (at all by the sounds of it), for more than one kit as well, then perhaps this information could be posted for all to see?
Chris
admin
#25 Posted : 13 September 2022 21:20:18

Groups: Administrator, Administrators, Forum Support Team, Global Forum Support, Global Forum Support Team, Moderator, Official Builds

The first thing to do is give CS a call, which works great if you’re in the US. For UK CS issues, send an email, and PM either myself, or Glenn, (Silent_Running) and we will get your info to the right people in Italy/Spain.

Thanks,

Mark
Silent_Running
#26 Posted : 13 September 2022 21:24:48

Hi Chris,
It would seem I have misunderstood what you were saying, my apologies. It would also seem that there is general lack of information about what is happening with regard to different kits? Is this correct?

I will take yours and other members concerns forward and consult admin regarding what you have raised in your post and report back or admin will.
Kind regards
Glenn BigGrin
Joe
#27 Posted : 22 October 2022 04:57:28

Hi- I'm in the USA building the GT40 from Model Space. I finished up to Pack 14. Never received pack 15
Was told it was on backorder as well as pack 16. Packs 17 to 24 were in stock so I purchased them. This was Feb of 2022. Still waiting on 15 and 16. I keep calling CS and same story..."still on backorder, no other info available" They assured me that despite the long wait the parts will arrive. Hummmmmmm....