Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Lamborghini Countach Pack 23 Where is it? Options
ducboy
#1 Posted : 02 October 2022 21:00:58

Groups: Registered

Hello,

Thankful I found this new area of the forum.

I ordered the complete Lamborghini Countach kit on July 6, 2020 and have still NOT received pack 23.

I have had numerous emails and calls with Customer service USA with the same response: We are sorry and hope to have this pack back in stock soon. My email responses are always from a Cheryl.

My last contact with them was March 14, 2022.

Any help obtaining this pack 23 would be greatly appreciated.

Order number MSWEB-200020099.

thanks in advance,

Ed A.
roymattblack
#2 Posted : 03 October 2022 10:01:16

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Official Builds, Administrators, Moderator, Global Forum Support, Registered

Send a PM here, to 'Admin' (Mark) with all your details.
He'll look into it for you.

Roy.
ducboy
#3 Posted : 04 October 2022 00:05:54

Thanks Roy for the assist.
PM sent.

Ed
firemedic316
#4 Posted : 06 November 2022 15:08:50

Did Mark ever help you? He never got back to me after saying they’d look into it. Same problem, been waiting 3 years
mwb
#5 Posted : 21 January 2023 21:09:00

I was missing Pack 22 & 23, like many others, but was finally sent Pack 22 last year. So Pack 23 is the one I need for completion.

My question is - How does a company sell a kit as 'Full Kit' and knowingly sending it out as not a 'Full Kit'. When asked about the missing Packs the explanation from DeAgostiniusa was:

"We apologize for the delay in receiving Month 22 & 23 of the Lamborghini Countach - Full Kit. These two months are out of stock which is why they have not shipped yet."

This was about 2 1/2 months after I placed my order (July 5, 2020). Every inquiry since was they were waiting for restock and assured me they would be restocked.

I have been a customer since January 2020. In that time I have ordered and received 8 of their kits, 6 of them 'Full Kits'. Only the Lamborghini kit was incomplete.

Customer Service here in the US is second to none. They have all been super helpful and great to work with. They can only do so much.

DeAgostini/Modelspace/Fanhome needs to fulfill their obligation to the Customers that bought the Lamborghini Countach 'Full Kit' and provide the necessary missing Packs so that we have a 'Full Kit'. Please.

How would you feel if you saved your money, bought that sports car you always wanted, go to pick it up and there it is only there isn't a driver's door on it? The salesman says, "Oh, well, that's a supply chain issue. We'll let you know when the door comes in. No idea when. But you can always look at it from the passenger side. Just don't drive it."

Please, make it right.
shnoogie
#6 Posted : 07 June 2023 12:39:48

Groups: New Members, Unapproved

I'm following up on this. I've been waiting nearly 3 years, and finally, after many emails, gave modelspace 90 days to send me the last remaining pack 23 (which I've already been charged for, so this would be fraud), or I would begin the process of getting a full refund. I never opened any of the packs I received, they are all sealed in a big box. Well, it's now been over the 90 day mark, and I've started to email them, and SURPRISE SURPRISE, they are now ignoring my emails. I'm giving them two more days, and then I'm gearing up for a fight with Citibank, because there is nothing Modelspace can do to convince me I'm ever getting the last pack. They even asked if I could source it on ebay, and they would re-emburse me! Order number 200014856 in case any Modelspace people are still patrolling this forum.
delboy271155
#7 Posted : 07 June 2023 15:44:19

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Forum Support Team, Administrators, Global Forum Support Team, Moderator, Official Builds

shnoogie wrote:
I'm following up on this. I've been waiting nearly 3 years, and finally, after many emails, gave modelspace 90 days to send me the last remaining pack 23 (which I've already been charged for, so this would be fraud), or I would begin the process of getting a full refund. I never opened any of the packs I received, they are all sealed in a big box. Well, it's now been over the 90 day mark, and I've started to email them, and SURPRISE SURPRISE, they are now ignoring my emails. I'm giving them two more days, and then I'm gearing up for a fight with Citibank, because there is nothing Modelspace can do to convince me I'm ever getting the last pack. They even asked if I could source it on ebay, and they would re-emburse me! Order number 200014856 in case any Modelspace people are still patrolling this forum.

This is the Deagostini Forum and as such does not have access to customer services information.

Having read your RANT I am at a loss as to how you think we could help you, especially if as you say Deagostini Customer Services Pointed you toward ebay.

I have also removed your other post, as duplicating a post serves absolutely no purpose except moving other items off of the active board.

I would also point you towards the Use of the Forum Rules, that are accessible from the main menu. As you only signed up yesterday I will let this post stand.

https://forum.deagostini....1686149225.1.1.utmcsr=(direct)|utmccn=(direct)|utmcmd=(none)&__utmv=-&__utmk=84986074

I wish you luck with your quest to find the missing pack.

Regards
delboy271155
(Derek)
COME BACK GUY FAWKES "YOUR COUNTRY NEEDS YOU"