Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Deag Japan re-releases the MP4/4 Options
Eagle
#1 Posted : 13 December 2022 15:09:01

Red Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered

https://deagostini.jp/mc...EPx5HRySdhkwv_Oal_xfVg4

If it came to the US again, I'd certainly consider buying another one................
delboy271155
#2 Posted : 13 December 2022 16:58:59

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Forum Support Team, Administrators, Global Forum Support Team, Moderator, Official Builds

Eagle wrote:
https://deagostini.jp/mcd/?fbclid=IwAR3lkRUNRvid7JbQsnQ7Ztuphx0zx6P-0Ht2EPx5HRySdhkwv_Oal_xfVg4

If it came to the US again, I'd certainly consider buying another one................

Hi Eagle, BigGrin

I`ve just put Google translate on the link you kindly supplied and this is a limited edition run (first come first served basis) not a full run.

It totals approx £900 and chances are that delivery plus tax and import duties will be applied.

Nothing happening till 2023 with comments that delivery schedules may change etc etc in the small print.

So that`s just some added info for anyone considering it.

I don`t think you will ever see a full re-release of this kit IMHO.

Regards
delboy271155
(Derek)

COME BACK GUY FAWKES "YOUR COUNTRY NEEDS YOU"

roymattblack
#3 Posted : 13 December 2022 19:49:20

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Official Builds, Administrators, Moderator, Global Forum Support, Registered

I'm currently building the full kit - about half way through. (posted on this forum)
It's an AMAZING highly detailed model.

I have no doubt if it was released again in the UK as a full kit (before Agora nab it!) It would sell WELL.

I'm loving the build.Love
bfam4t6
#4 Posted : 16 December 2022 01:17:07

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of Honour
Groups: Registered

I really regret not getting this when it was on sale on Model Space. I’d be interested in a re-release.
-Dustin

“Details make perfection, and perfection is not a detail.”
-Leonardo Da Vinci

Currently Building:
Porsche 2.7 RS

Currently Collecting
Jaguar E-Type, Ferrari F40, Ferrari 250 GTO, Lamborghini Miura, Ford GT40, Ecto-1, Japanese Zero, Porsche 917, Lancia Stratos