Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Introduction to the Ironman build Options
delboy271155
#1 Posted : 24 December 2022 15:50:43

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Forum Support Team, Administrators, Global Forum Support Team, Moderator, Official Builds

Hi All, BigGrin

Here`s hoping you`re all well and ready for the festive season that`s upon us.ThumpUp ThumpUp

Prior to the actual start of this build I thought I`d give you an introduction to what you can expect from this kit.

This kit really gets off to a Mega start with three issues in the first pack.Cool (All issues come with their own magazine and parts pack).

First thing of note in pack 1 is the large poster of Ironman in action pose (Pic 1) and on the reverse side the info of what to expect in future issues.

The magazine for issue 1 is a "Movie special edition" that consists of three sections: Origins of Ironman / Instructions for issue 1 / Comic book info. These are shown in pics 2 - 5.

I have added a picture of the issue 1 parts still in their blister packaging, as all issues in this pack are packed in the same way. (Pic 6)

So, what`s next ? Blink

The build diary of issues 1 - 3 will come in two posts each (Part 1 and 2), as this will make the reading and photo checking easier. This is because there are lots of parts and therefore instructions for each issue. (This may change at times if there is not so many parts included).

So, enjoy the pics and have a pleasant Christmas and I`ll be back with the next update soon. BigGrin BigGrin BigGrin

Regards
delboy271155
(Derek)

delboy271155 attached the following image(s):
1 poster .jpg
2 mag.jpg
3 Iron Man origins.jpg
4 instructions.jpg
5 Comic Book.jpg
6 Parts.jpg
COME BACK GUY FAWKES "YOUR COUNTRY NEEDS YOU"