Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Hachette Tintin moon jeep in 1/8 scale Options
roymattblack
#1 Posted : 03 February 2023 17:58:04

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Official Builds, Administrators, Moderator, Global Forum Support, Registered

I just hope this comes to the uk...

https://pdlv.fr/2023/02/...zjldMmyeQ6u_2ktXpwTLfFY

roymattblack attached the following image(s):
JEEP.jpg
delboy271155
#2 Posted : 03 February 2023 19:20:14

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Forum Support Team, Administrators, Global Forum Support Team, Moderator, Official Builds

Hi Roy, BigGrin

I used to love Tintin as a child.Cool Cool

Having looked at the literature in the link though, I`m not sure this one would be for me. Crying Crying Crying

Everything looks to be 100% plastic (visible parts) and at a touch over £1300, a larger bit on the expensive side.

I understand that this is cartoon theme, but would have liked to see a metal body on the Jeep. I admit that I may be wrong and hope I am, but it looks very plastic to me. That`s my thoughts. Blink

Regards
delboy271155
(Derek)
COME BACK GUY FAWKES "YOUR COUNTRY NEEDS YOU"

roymattblack
#3 Posted : 04 February 2023 18:14:30

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Official Builds, Administrators, Moderator, Global Forum Support, Registered

Hello Derek.

The advert in the link does say it's metal, screw together as usual.
However, I can't see it coming to the UK anyway.Crying
delboy271155
#4 Posted : 05 February 2023 10:33:38

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Forum Support Team, Administrators, Global Forum Support Team, Moderator, Official Builds

roymattblack wrote:
Hello Derek.

The advert in the link does say it's metal, screw together as usual.
However, I can't see it coming to the UK anyway.Crying

Hi Roy, BigGrin

Apologies, I missed the bit about the metal and I think its the "Blue" colour that made me assume it was plastic.

Its a shame its unlikely to get to the UK as I`m sure there are a lot of Tintin fans here.Crying

Regards
delboy271155
(Derek)

COME BACK GUY FAWKES "YOUR COUNTRY NEEDS YOU"