Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Anyone else here - Corgi Model Club? Options
roymattblack
#1 Posted : 31 March 2023 18:51:00

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Official Builds, Administrators, Moderator, Global Forum Support, Registered

Anybody else collecting the Corgi re-releases of the older models?
I've got about 8-9 of them so far.
Absolutely amazing and WAY cheaper than finding mint/boxed on Ebay...
goddo
#2 Posted : 01 April 2023 11:41:19

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red MedalOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding build
Groups: Registered

I must admit I didn't know they had re-released their models.
I remember from my childhood (just) how brilliant they were.
My cousin and I accumulated quite a collection but sadly I have no idea what happened to them.
Chris
roymattblack
#3 Posted : 01 April 2023 14:14:16

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Official Builds, Administrators, Moderator, Global Forum Support, Registered

Here's a link to the club:

https://corgimodelclub.com/
andali15
#4 Posted : 01 April 2023 22:46:35

Groups: Registered

Just on my 3rd model in the collection. Great price and excellent re-issues. Takes me back.
Markwarren
#5 Posted : 02 April 2023 09:08:45

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Administrators, Global Forum Support, Moderator, Forum Support Team, Official Builds

I’ve collected quite a few 1st releases and now have quite a collection. The James Bond gold and silver re releases a few years ago. They produce only so many, then when the next batch releases the model number changes too. Some of mine are now worth quite a bit.

Mark