Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Customer service Options
MASTER-BUILDER
#1 Posted : 10 May 2023 21:55:05

Groups: Registered

Good evening, fellow forum members
Has any other forum member been subjected to very bad or substandard customer service from the DEAGOSTINI Customer service line 0203 868-7521
1. Will not escalate the matter
2. Will not transfer to a manager
3. Will not answer questions truthfully and honestly
4. Delivery of customer service at DEAGOSTINI was to an all-time low with insults not only directed at me but to my wife also
5. They refused to justify their actions and considered their actions acceptable

Does anyone on this forum have uk contact telephone number
That is current and up to date and in use

Lastly, I do not know where the DEAGOSTINI customer service is based but they demonstrated to myself and wife zero dignity and zero respect

There is a saying in business if after 15 seconds you are not liking what you hear then go elsewhere

Just giving those on this forum, and highlight and be prepared with don’t care approach to whoever is contacting DEAGOSTINI customer service line

Kind regards

Master builder

The previous partwork model completed and finished is a
1969 Ford GT40 (highly detailed) also
delboy271155
#2 Posted : 12 May 2023 16:23:53

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Forum Support Team, Administrators, Global Forum Support Team, Moderator, Official Builds

Hi Master-Builder,

It appears that you have me at a bit of a disadvantage.Blink

You obviously have an issue that needs Customer Service attention, but you have not mentioned what that issue is.

You have also requested a new/updated number for Customer Services when the number you supplied, is the functioning number (I`ve checked) and as you are complaining about the way they dealt with you it must be the correct number.

Feel free to PM me with your problem, account information and a log of the calls where you have had bad service ( which I`m pretty sure are recorded) and I`ll see if I can assist to resolve your problem.

As a member of the Forum Support Team I try to get the best resolution to ongoing issues, but we need full and frank information to assist.

Personally I`ve never had any problems with Customer Services (they don`t know I`m on the Forum Support Team) so am willing to listen to both sides of the issue.

If I do not receive a response to this post in ten working days I will assume that this problem has been resolved. This post will then be deleted.

Regards
delboy271155
(Derek)
COME BACK GUY FAWKES "YOUR COUNTRY NEEDS YOU"