Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

2 Pages <12
Jaguar E-Type Options
mattsanf
#21 Posted : 29 April 2023 20:56:31

Groups: Registered

My quarterly check-in. I am past 1.5 years without getting #17...Dustin and others in same boat I am assuming you have not gotten either?

Comically bad customer service.

wndsrfr
#22 Posted : 09 May 2023 02:11:55

I'm in the same boat. I'm missing the Jaguar Pack 22 (Issues 85-88). Today marks 1 year and 8 months that I've been waiting for this pack. What is even more frustrating is that this is the very last pack that I need to finish the model. In other words, I've paid almost full price on a model and have nothing to show for after 3 years. This is not how you treat customers. This company is still in business selling other crap but have failed to fulfill their commitments to their existing customers. I would never recommend this company to anyone ever again. Shame, shame, shame... Either ship us the remaining packs or refund us the money.
mattsanf
#23 Posted : 15 May 2023 15:33:21

Unbelievably, I just received this email from De Agostini USA, after nearly 2 years of me calling and emailing them trying to get the rest of my Jaguar subscription. This is the first email that they have sent me in more than a year:

"Dear customer,
We are reaching you from Customer Service of Model Space - DeAgostini regarding the collection you have with us.

We are sorry to inform you that, since we did not receive any response regarding your will to complete your model, unfortunately your subscription has been cancelled.

If you want to be up to date about our newest releases, take a look at deagostini.com and fanhome.com websites!

We hope to see you again in the future among our customers.

If you need any further assistance, we are here to help you.

Thank you for your time and for choosing Model Space.

Model Space - DeAgostini
Customer Service
delboy271155
#24 Posted : 15 May 2023 17:33:31

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Forum Support Team, Administrators, Global Forum Support Team, Moderator, Official Builds

Hi mattsanf, Crying

I have on your behalf forwarded this info today for some sort of clarification as to what`s going on. I personally cannot sort it, but bringing it to someone`s attention "MAY" help.

Regards
delboy271155
(Derek)
COME BACK GUY FAWKES "YOUR COUNTRY NEEDS YOU"

mattsanf
#25 Posted : 15 May 2023 18:44:48

Thank you! I will take whatever help I can get :)
mattsanf
#26 Posted : 18 May 2023 18:58:12

Well, the weblink to this forum from the US DeAgostini site seems to no longer work for the last few days, so I now need to come to this forum via the UK link.

No responses from DeAgostini yet on my customer service requests about their above problematic email either.

This feels like they are slowly choking off their remaining USA presence. Not sure why anyone from the USA would trust them with a credit card at this point.

Sad way for a company with so much history and potential to fade away.
delboy271155
#27 Posted : 18 May 2023 20:11:51

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Forum Support Team, Administrators, Global Forum Support Team, Moderator, Official Builds

mattsanf wrote:
Well, the weblink to this forum from the US DeAgostini site seems to no longer work for the last few days, so I now need to come to this forum via the UK link.

No responses from DeAgostini yet on my customer service requests about their above problematic email either.

This feels like they are slowly choking off their remaining USA presence. Not sure why anyone from the USA would trust them with a credit card at this point.

Sad way for a company with so much history and potential to fade away.

Hi, BigGrin

Think it must have been a GLITCH in the system.

I have just switched into the USA system and seems to be fine.Confused

Please check and reply with your findings.

Regards
delboy271155
(Derek)

mattsanf
#28 Posted : 19 May 2023 13:59:34

Nope, still not accessible from the USA link. Works fine from UK link

mattsanf
#29 Posted : 22 May 2023 16:01:39

Can someone provide me with a DeAgostini USA support phone #? They are not answering my emails, and they no longer seem to post a phone # that I can find.

I am really getting the sense that they are actively avoiding USA customers.

wndsrfr
#30 Posted : 24 May 2023 16:52:30

The US phone number is: 877-544-6779
bfam4t6
#31 Posted : 10 June 2023 23:15:54

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of Honour

Anybody have any luck yet?
-Dustin

“Details make perfection, and perfection is not a detail.”
-Leonardo Da Vinci

Currently Building:
Porsche 2.7 RS

Currently Collecting
Jaguar E-Type, Ferrari F40, Ferrari 250 GTO, Lamborghini Miura, Ford GT40, Ecto-1, Japanese Zero, Porsche 917, Lancia Stratos

mattsanf
#32 Posted : 12 June 2023 14:43:30

After I called them, they eventually responded to me via email telling me that they will not be able to fulfill the rest of my Jaguar subscription because they no longer make the kit.

They offered me a choice of a couple of other old no longer available kits (that I do not want) as a substitute. I told them that I did not want the offered substitute kits, and suggested an alternative current production kit or my money back. That was about a week ago. they have gone silent again.

We will see.
bfam4t6
#33 Posted : 12 June 2023 16:54:24

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of Honour

Thanks for the into. At least they’re finally acknowledging the truth of the situation. I saw the writing on the wall two years ago. Hopefully they do the right thing, because I want to build the Lotus that was just released. I want to build all of it though…not just the first 65%
-Dustin

-Leonardo Da Vinci

Currently Building:
Porsche 2.7 RS

Currently Collecting
Jaguar E-Type, Ferrari F40, Ferrari 250 GTO, Lamborghini Miura, Ford GT40, Ecto-1, Japanese Zero, Porsche 917, Lancia Stratos

delboy271155
#34 Posted : 13 June 2023 14:35:10

Hi Guys,BigGrin

I fully understand how frustrated you must be feeling with this situation.Crying

Please give me a few days and I`ll ask some questions to see what can be done.

I will get back to you ASAP on this thread.

Regards
delboy271155
(Derek)

bfam4t6
#35 Posted : 17 June 2023 01:26:05

Thanks Derek
-Dustin

-Leonardo Da Vinci

Currently Building:
Porsche 2.7 RS

Currently Collecting

delboy271155
#36 Posted : 19 June 2023 16:00:17

bfam4t6 wrote:
Thanks Derek

You`re welcome, the question has been asked, now its me waiting for an answer.

Regards
delboy271155
(Derek)

wndsrfr
#37 Posted : 20 July 2023 17:50:40

admin wrote:
Hey Dustin

I’ll ask.

Mark

Any updates?
delboy271155
#38 Posted : 20 July 2023 19:26:24

wndsrfr wrote:
admin wrote:
Hey Dustin

I’ll ask.

Mark

Any updates?

Have sent you a PM.

Have also sent PM`s to bfam4t6 and mattsanf. Please respond.

Regards
delboy271155
(Derek)

mattsanf
#39 Posted : 27 July 2023 17:47:14

Thanks for the help Derek!

So after more than 2 years, I have a positive resolution.

DeAgostini has agreed to give me the GT40 kit for free as a replacement for more than 3/4 finished Jaguar kit that they no longer can fulfill. I requested the GT40 as the one kit I might take as a substitute. For some reason they want to do it as a 12-month build rather than send all at once, but whatever at the point.

I would have preferred to complete the Jaguar or get a refund, and had no intention of making the GT40, but am willing to accept this as better than getting nothing...which is where were heading until the last couple of weeks.

So I encourage others who got screwed on the Jaguar to reach out to Derek to try and get a settlement.

Good luck all and thanks again to Derek for doing his best to mediate for us.

Matt