Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

KITT, Pack 10 Options
admin
#1 Posted : 03 July 2023 02:58:06

Groups: Administrator, Administrators, Forum Support Team, Global Forum Support, Global Forum Support Team, Moderator, Official Builds

The snow and ice is finally gone! .I really thought it would last into at least the end of June. I shoveled the last of it out of the front yard at the end of May. Now for the repairs from all the ice that was around the house. I’m sort of caught up, Now for the painting. Anyway, on to the build.

Box 10 Issue 39
Issue 39 Wheel and Tire
Built three of them already, I had to use hot water again to get the tire to be pliable enough to mount the split wheel. Build the wheel as shown.

Issue 40 Anti roll bar
.Secure the anchors to the roll bar. Notice the locating pin on the anchor tubes and the slot on the anchor mount on the rollbar. Locate the mounting holes on the bottom of the chassis. I tipped the chassis onto the side to mount the rollbar. Secure with BP screws. Attach the brackets as shown.

Issue 40 is complete.

Issue 41 Speaker box and support bracket
Install the battery box cover as shown. We have also received chassis supports. The build is starting to get heavy enough that the tires may deform from the weight While displayed for a period of time.

Issue 41 is complete.

Issue 42 Wiring, lights, doors, and speaker
Install the circuit board as shown. Note orientation. Do not overtighten the mounting screws.
Put the battery box lead into the slot marked “C”. Attach the speaker as shown. Put the speaker wire into the slot marked “S”. Secure the speaker cover to the speaker box. Connect the wires marked “A” to slot A on the circuit board. Wires marked “B” go to slot B. The door switches are marked “B”. Connect the door switches to the free end of wire B from the circuit board. Connect the single green and white wire marked “R” to the circuit board at slot R. Connect the double light wires to the free end of wire R coming from the circuit board.

Issue 42 is complete.
admin attached the following image(s):
IMG-3058.JPG
IMG-3059.jpg
IMG-3060.jpg
IMG-3061.JPG
IMG-3062.JPG
IMG-3063.JPG
IMG-3064.JPG
IMG-3065.JPG
IMG-3066.JPG
IMG-3067.JPG