Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

pdf instruction downloads Options
delboy271155
#1 Posted : 01 July 2023 18:52:08

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Forum Support Team, Administrators, Global Forum Support Team, Moderator, Official Builds

Hi All, BigGrin

I have been a little concerned over the last couple of days that the "Download Files" had disappeared as I couldn`t find them all except the newest ones.

Panic over. LOL LOL LOL

If you use the link below all will be revealed:

www.deagostini.com/uk/assembly-guides/

I personally have lots of downloads for kits I`ve never had, so if anyone needs a download and they can`t find it, then PM myself or a member of the Forum support Team and we will search for what you need.

One thing that you will have to realise is that some files are very large and may need "Dropbox" or the likes to transfer what you need.

Here`s hoping we can supply what you need.

Regards
delboy271155
(Derek)
COME BACK GUY FAWKES "YOUR COUNTRY NEEDS YOU"

delboy271155
#2 Posted : 11 July 2023 19:11:35

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Forum Support Team, Administrators, Global Forum Support Team, Moderator, Official Builds

Hi All, BigGrin

UPDATE:

From the link in my first post, I have over some days made sure that I have a copy of all the downloads from that list. (Plus a couple of others I have acquired - 49 in total)

Therefore, should the worst case scenario occur and you need a download instruction and its not there, then PM me and I`ll do my best to get them to you.

Rather than typing out a list of 49 titles I have attached two pics which list the titles.

I think they call that belt and braces. LOL Flapper LOL

As this is purely an informative post I have now locked it.

Regards
delboy271155
(Derek)
delboy271155 attached the following image(s):
Download list.JPG
Download list 2.JPG

delboy271155
#3 Posted : 12 July 2023 21:53:18

Further Update:

By conversation with a long serving member, I now have three more additions to the above list added.

They are:

Harley Fatboy

Vespa

Dodge Charger

Having these downloads available to the Forum Support Team will mean we can help builders out, even if we have not built that particular kit.

We now have what can only be described as a reference library.

Happy modelling.BigGrin

Regards
delboy271155
(Derek)