Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Falcon re-release Options
mickeyflinn
#1 Posted : 27 July 2023 15:12:16

Groups: Registered

FanHome are starting shipments of the Millennium Falcon from mid August here in the UK;

Fanhome Falcon
delboy271155
#2 Posted : 27 July 2023 15:35:16

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Forum Support Team, Administrators, Global Forum Support Team, Moderator, Official Builds

Hi All, BigGrin

I have moved this post into a new topic and title, as this is a re-release of the Falcon subscription.

Thanks to mickeyflinn for bringing it to the attention of the forum.Cool

Regards
delboy271155
(Derek)
COME BACK GUY FAWKES "YOUR COUNTRY NEEDS YOU"

fizball
#3 Posted : 29 July 2023 05:51:04

That is great news. I hope it means I could finally finish my Falcon. I'm only missing 5 issues.
delboy271155
#4 Posted : 29 July 2023 09:56:58

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Forum Support Team, Administrators, Global Forum Support Team, Moderator, Official Builds

fizball wrote:
That is great news. I hope it means I could finally finish my Falcon. I'm only missing 5 issues.

Hi Fizball, Crying .

As stated in the title of this thread, this is a full re-release of the Falcon and the link above is for the pre-order of the full series. There was no mention when I looked at the link of an option to get particular issues.

If my memory serves me right and I will stand corrected if I`m not, the issue in Australia was down to the fact that the subscriptions were through a third party company that went bust. That being the case then I think Deag would not have had any records of your subscriptions. If that is the case, then that is why you have been unable to get the missing parts.

For anyone else reading this info, my above comments are relative
to Australian customers only.

Regards
delboy271155
(Derek)

Xris
#5 Posted : 01 August 2023 06:20:25

Hi all,

Not sure if this helps but I recieved a email today saying all my final packs payment has been processed. And they would let me know when it has shipped. Hoping I will hear more soon. Blink

I am in US

Bryan

“Do I dare
Disturb the universe?
In a minute there is time
For decisions and revisions which a minute will reverse.”

― T.S. Eliot

admin
#6 Posted : 01 August 2023 11:35:22

Groups: Administrator, Administrators, Forum Support Team, Global Forum Support, Global Forum Support Team, Moderator, Official Builds

Xris wrote:
Hi all,

Not sure if this helps but I recieved a email today saying all my final packs payment has been processed. And they would let me know when it has shipped. Hoping I will hear more soon. Blink

I am in US

Bryan

“Do I dare
Disturb the universe?

― T.S. Eliot

Hi Bryan, Woot Woot

This is GOOD news.

I have not heard anything on official lines, but my guess at this moment in time is that along with the re-release of the Falcon the production has also kicked beck in for people waiting for delayed parts from previous subscriptions.

I will see what I can find out.

Thanks for the info. Cool

Regards
Derek
Admin
Xris
#7 Posted : 11 August 2023 00:23:22

admin wrote:
Xris wrote:
Hi all,

I am in US

Bryan

“Do I dare
Disturb the universe?

― T.S. Eliot

Hi Bryan, Woot Woot

This is GOOD news.

I have not heard anything on official lines, but my guess at this moment in time is that along with the re-release of the Falcon the production has also kicked beck in for people waiting for delayed parts from previous subscriptions.

Regards
Derek
Admin

Good news I received packs 23, 24, 25 and mounting stand today.BigGrin

Bad news is I am still missing packs 21 and 22. When I contacted them a few months ago they told me pack 22 was backordered. They have billed me for them hoping they show up sometime in the future.Huh

Tryed to contact them but the contact info I have is no longer valid. Not sure how to contact them anymore.

delboy271155
#8 Posted : 11 August 2023 17:03:48

Xris wrote:
admin wrote:
Xris wrote:
Hi all,

I am in US

Bryan

“Do I dare
Disturb the universe?

― T.S. Eliot

Hi Bryan, Woot Woot

This is GOOD news.

Regards
Derek
Admin

Good news I received packs 23, 24, 25 and mounting stand today.BigGrin

Bad news is I am still missing packs 21 and 22. When I contacted them a few months ago they told me pack 22 was backordered. They have billed me for them hoping they show up sometime in the future.Huh

Tryed to contact them but the contact info I have is no longer valid. Not sure how to contact them anymore.

Hi, BigGrin

Have sent you a PM.

Regards
delboy271155
(Derek)