Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

lee bates Options
lee bates
#1 Posted : 06 December 2023 13:52:44

Groups: Registered

Can anyone help please
i have recently purchased the Harley Davidson fat boy in a complete kit ,except for issue 68 which i believe is a saddle bag can anyone direct me to a place where i can buy separately. Deagastini customer care live chat or ringing them cant help
much appreciated . regards lee
delboy271155
#2 Posted : 06 December 2023 14:11:14

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Forum Support Team, Administrators, Global Forum Support Team, Moderator, Official Builds

lee bates wrote:
Can anyone help please
i have recently purchased the Harley Davidson fat boy in a complete kit ,except for issue 68 which i believe is a saddle bag can anyone direct me to a place where i can buy separately. Deagastini customer care live chat or ringing them cant help
much appreciated . regards lee

Hi Lee, BigGrin

I assume as you say you bought this recently that it was not purchased via Deagostini. That would be the reason they can`t help.

Your best hope would be the likes of ebay etc, but had a quick look on ebay and do not see the issue you need.Crying

Regards
delboy271155
(Derek) Admin
COME BACK GUY FAWKES "YOUR COUNTRY NEEDS YOU"

lee bates
#3 Posted : 06 December 2023 16:04:56

Groups: Registered

Thx for the quick response Delboy,
yes it was from a private seller but ultimately from De agostini
delboy271155
#4 Posted : 06 December 2023 17:06:21

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Forum Support Team, Administrators, Global Forum Support Team, Moderator, Official Builds

lee bates wrote:
Thx for the quick response Delboy,
yes it was from a private seller but ultimately from De agostini

Hi Lee,

I understand your making the connection with Deagostini, but when you "subscribe" to a kit with them you enter a two way contract.

As you did not subscribe you do not have the backing of that contract, so Deagostini are under no obligation to you. The person who sold you the kit second hand has, if it was advertised as complete. As with anything second hand "Buyer Beware".

I`ll keep my eyes open and contact you if I see what you need, as I`m in and out of ebay frequently.

Regards
delboy271155
(Derek) Admin
COME BACK GUY FAWKES "YOUR COUNTRY NEEDS YOU"