Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Infinity Gauntlet Official Build Issues 37 - 41 Options
delboy271155
#1 Posted : 13 January 2024 17:39:13

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Forum Support Team, Administrators, Global Forum Support Team, Moderator, Official Builds

Hi All, BigGrin

The next pack of the Infinity Gauntlet has arrived and it covers Issues 37 - 41.

This series of parts extends the forearm section of the Gauntlet.

For Issue 37 there is one metal plate supplied, but the part gets stored until it is used in Issue 38.

So, just the one Pic of the part.

See you very soon for Issue 38. Cool

Regards
delboy271155
(Derek) Admin
delboy271155 attached the following image(s):
37-1.jpg
COME BACK GUY FAWKES "YOUR COUNTRY NEEDS YOU"

delboy271155
#2 Posted : 14 January 2024 16:29:49

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Forum Support Team, Administrators, Global Forum Support Team, Moderator, Official Builds

Hi All, BigGrin

I`m back with Issue 38 of the Infinity Gauntlet.

Please Note: All the screws supplied in this issue are type 01 (self tapping). I found some of them very hard to get fully screwed in to secure the parts, so just a reminder that when the screw gets tight just turn it back half a turn to clear the thread and continue. Some I had to back off more than once, but all tightened fully without damage to the screw or the thread.

Parts supplied ....... Pic 1.

You will also require the forearm armour as built up to Issue 36 and the part supplied in Issue 37 to complete this Issue.

To start position the part from this issue onto the part from issue 37. Pic 2. Then whilst holding the parts firmly together turn them over and fix them with 3 x 01 type screws Pic 3.

Now bring the previous assembly together with the assembly from issue 36 as shown in Pic 4. The two assemblies are then fixed together by the use of 3 x 01 type screws. Pic 5.

That completes the construction for this issue. Pic 6.

In Issue 39 we will start to extend the lower edge of the forearm armour.

See you soon for the next instalment.ThumpUp ThumpUp

Regards
delboy271155
(Derek) Admin
38 (1).jpg
38 (2).jpg
38 (3).jpg
38 (4).jpg
38 (5).jpg
38 (6).jpg

delboy271155
#3 Posted : 16 January 2024 14:53:16

Hi all, BigGrin

Here we go with the Issue 39 update of the Infinity Gauntlet. ThumpUp ThumpUp

In this issue we extend the bottom edge of the forearm armour plates in the centre. The extension on either side will be completed in issues 40 and 41 coming soon.

Parts supplied.....Pic 1

You will also need the assembly from the end of Issue 38.

PLEASE NOTE: The part supplied for the base will be used at a later stage, so keep it safe and labelled as to which issue it came from.

Start by positioning the part supplied (A61) onto the bottom of the assembly from Issue 38. Pic 2. Keeping the parts held firmly together, turn them over and secure them with 2 x 01 screws as shown in Pic 3.

That`s all there is to this update, Pic 4.

See you soon for the next update for Issue 40.

Regards
delboy271155
(Derek) Admin
39 (1).jpg
39 (2).jpg
39 (3).jpg
39 (4).jpg

delboy271155
#4 Posted : 19 January 2024 14:50:41

Hi All, BigGrin

Its Infinity Gauntlet update time. This is Issue 40 that further extends the forearm armour. It also includes the next part of the stand that will be stored for later use.

Parts supplied ..... Pic 1.

You will also require the forearm armour as built in the previous issue.

Position the armour piece A62 supplied, onto the forearm armour from the last stage of construction. Noting that it extends wider than the main forearm armour and a pin of which goes through a hole in the new part.(Indicated in "BLUE") Pic 2.

With the parts correctly positioned and held together, fix them together using 3 x type 01 screws. Pic 3.

That completes the construction for this issue Pic 4, but I`ll be back soon with the final update for this pack.

Regards
delboy271155
(Derek) Admin
40 (1).jpg
40 (2).jpg
40 (3).jpg
40 (4).jpg

delboy271155
#5 Posted : 20 January 2024 18:10:12

Hi All, BigGrin

Here we are with the final update of this pack in Issue 41. This is the last extension of the lower edge of the forearm armour for this side.

Please Note: I did encounter a small problem during this Issue. You may/may not get the same problem, as mine could have been a one off rogue part. Just in case you do I have added an explanation in this update as to how you can get around it without the need for a replacement part and the incurred delay.

Parts supplied ..... Pic 1. The base part supplied will be used at a later stage in the build, so store it carefully and label it so you know which issue it came from. You will also require the assembly from the previous issue. (40)

Start by positioning the supplied part A63 onto the lower edge of the assembly from issue 40. Pic 2. Now this is where I hit a snag. My part A63 would not lay correctly in place, but after some investigation I found that my part A63 had a slight error.

Take a look at Pic 3 where I have indicated with the "red" line where the part was originally formed (slightly exaggerated for clarity). With the aid of a micro modellers file I removed the excess material so the part fitted correctly. Two minute job to remove a little material at a time and test fit in between.

To continue, when you have the correct fit secure the part A63 with the use of 5 x type 01 screws. Pic 4.

That completes the assembly for Issue 41 and this pack. Pic 5. Yep its getting rather large.Laugh Laugh

Next update as soon as next pack arrives.

Regards
delboy271155
(Derek) Admin
41 (1).jpg
41 (2).jpg
41 (3).jpg
41 (4).jpg
41 (5).jpg