Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

2 Pages <12
Bugatti Veyron 16.4 Super Sport built Options
Andreas
#21 Posted : 21 February 2021 17:43:18

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Forum Support Team Germany, registriert, Administrator, Official Builds, Forum Support Team, Global Forum Support, Tech Support

Hi everybody
Some time for my self again. So turned on the printers and printed parts for the "puzzle". I'm almost finished except for 2 rims and a few little things. Then the real work begins with filling, sanding, filling and finally painting. The colors do not mean anything, here I have taken everything from PLA that I have.

Forum Support Team
http://www.model-space.com/de/
admin
#22 Posted : 21 February 2021 19:42:25

Groups: Administrator, Administrators, Forum Support Team, Global Forum Support, Global Forum Support Team, Moderator, Official Builds

Pretty darn cool. I have a CR10S I’m busy upgrading. I’ve put on Z-braces, a Micro-Swiss DD and hot end, silent motherboard, upgraded the belt tensioning, and will be printing a new fan shroud on my Formlabs Form 3 out of high temp resin. THEN I’ll get to start making things bigger than 140mm cubed!

Thanks for Posting, Andreas!

Mark
andali15
#23 Posted : 21 February 2021 19:51:04

Groups: Registered

Wow. gets better all the time. Can’t wait to see end result. Andy.
admin
#24 Posted : 21 February 2021 19:58:25

Groups: Administrator, Administrators, Forum Support Team, Global Forum Support, Global Forum Support Team, Moderator, Official Builds

Pretty darn cool. I have a CR10S I’m busy upgrading. I’ve put on Z-braces, a Micro-Swiss DD and hot end, silent motherboard, upgraded the belt tensioning, and will be printing a new fan shroud on my Formlabs Form 3 out of high temp resin. THEN I’ll get to start making things bigger than 140mm cubed!

Thanks for Posting, Andreas!

Mark
Andreas
#25 Posted : 01 March 2021 17:19:29

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Forum Support Team Germany, registriert, Administrator, Official Builds, Forum Support Team, Global Forum Support, Tech Support

I tried my hand at the weekend as a wood carpenter and saddler. I got down to it and built the showcase for the Bugatti Veyron 16.4 so far. First, I milled the recess for the logo in a wooden plate. In the meantime the logo has been printed.
I bought Bordeaux red cowhide leather beforehand. The wooden plate and the leather were provided with spray adhesive and applied. Everything fits great and no wrinkles. Now the only thing missing is the plexiglass showcase, here I have one made for me. Everything is a bit larger than the model, as the whole showroom lighting is still missing and has to be installed.

Forum Support Team
darbyvet
#26 Posted : 01 March 2021 20:06:01

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

Wow that looks nice

Carl

delboy271155
#27 Posted : 01 March 2021 21:37:42

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Forum Support Team, Administrators, Global Forum Support Team, Moderator, Official Builds

Hi Andreas, BigGrin

That`s amazing, the leather colour is outstanding.

Given 10 years my 3D printing may have caught up with yours. LOL LOL LOL

Regards
delboy271155
(Derek)
COME BACK GUY FAWKES "YOUR COUNTRY NEEDS YOU"

Markwarren
#28 Posted : 01 March 2021 23:40:26

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Administrators, Global Forum Support, Moderator, Forum Support Team, Official Builds

Very nice Andreas.Love Love There is no end to your skills.Love Love

Mark
RM1
#29 Posted : 02 March 2021 09:12:28

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildCompetition Winner of Model Builds: Competition Winner of Model BuildsBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

Wow...that's such a great piece of work going on there..BigGrin
Malc.
roymattblack
#30 Posted : 02 March 2021 10:10:39

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Official Builds, Administrators, Moderator, Global Forum Support, Registered

That base looks really great. I love the leather colour.Love
kpnuts
#31 Posted : 02 March 2021 18:46:13

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

Looking good.
Ken's the name modeling's the game.
Andreas
#32 Posted : 29 October 2021 11:38:29

I have now started to build the engine of the Bugatti 16.4. Here, too, some of my own changes have been incorporated. Some things are modified which seem too static to me. First of all, I optimized the headlights. 3 ultra-bright LEDs are now installed in each headlight. Next, the control buttons in the doors were provided with fiber optics, later these will also be illuminated. On the engine, the panels around the intercooler were provided with water transfer printing in a carbon look. For this purpose, I have been looking for the right scale for the carbon film for a long time. The engine block was painted like its big brother. My job at Bugatti helps me to supplement a lot here. This is how it will continue with additions and modifications.

Forum Support Team
Andreas
#33 Posted : 27 January 2024 12:14:42

Finally finished, the Bugatti Veyron 16.4. I spent a very long time building this Supercar. There was no saving on extras either.
At first all control modules for the gears were relocated to the transmission. These were completely missing.
Fiber optic cables, water transfer pressure and a lot of electronics were installed. As standard, the model only has lights at the front and rear.
There were only one LED per headlight and taillight. At the front I installed 3 ultra bright LEDs per headlight. To do this I had to convert the headlights.
Same game at the back. I also made the third brake light light up. The original Bugatti has 7 radiators, four of which are at the front. These are only static on the model.
I replaced these with four electric ones. I can control it from inside the car. The entire cockpit is now illuminated like its big brother. The "horseshoe" in the middle of the cockpit is also illuminated. Side glow fiber optic cables were used here. All control and operating buttons for the functions in the Bugatte were equipped with fiber optic cables.
The brake discs and brake calipers have all been revised. The brake discs were perforated and the brake calipers were color-matched and provided with logos. The side air inlets were opened. For the sound I installed a soundboard with a micro SD card. There is also an 8 ohm speaker. The entire underbody was provided with water transfer printing in Carbon Optic. In order to supply the whole thing with power, I modified the Bugatti's circuit board. Now the car is powered by a power supply. Everything is designed for 12V. All in all, it was an exciting time and I'm glad I implemented everything.

Forum Support Team
roymattblack
#34 Posted : 27 January 2024 12:55:21

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Official Builds, Administrators, Moderator, Global Forum Support, Registered

That looks amazing!
Clearly a huge amount of extra work has gone into it.
You must be very pleased!

Love Love Love
Andreas
#35 Posted : 27 January 2024 13:19:47

Yes Roy, I think it's slowly becoming a "disease" with all these modifications.BigGrin This is also happening again with the Audi Quattro. Here I converted the engine so that the camshaft, crankshaft and alternator can be driven electrically. I attached a small clip
best Andreas

https://youtu.be/UGcUBSGNUPk?si=fgAByAHY5Oiqj4rN
Forum Support Team
Markwarren
#36 Posted : 27 January 2024 13:31:36

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Administrators, Global Forum Support, Moderator, Forum Support Team, Official Builds

Amazing level of work you've done on this. Superb.Love Love Drool

Mark
goddo
#37 Posted : 27 January 2024 21:09:12

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red MedalOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding build

Andreas,
Once again you are producing a magnificent model.
Well done sir.
Chris