Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Sovereign of the seas Options
sandnesspeats
#1 Posted : 18 February 2024 16:16:57

Build-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of Honour
Groups: Registered

Hi,
I cannot see my post I wrote last october.
is there any info about getting the missing parts required to finish my build, I recieved packs 1 to 10, there are 13 in total and have not recieved the final 3. Could you please help as I cannot finish it.
thanks
rob
delboy271155
#2 Posted : 18 February 2024 18:55:36

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Forum Support Team, Administrators, Global Forum Support Team, Moderator, Official Builds

Hi, Confused

I found your post from September last year, by a simple search input of your username.

https://forum.deagostini...amp;t=33015&__utma=

You will note that I personally responded to your post, which you then chose to ignore even though the response was on the same day.

This forum is not Customer Services, but the same comment as before is relative.

Supply me with all your customer details for your subscription and I will see if anything can be done. Note: the SOTS is no longer available for subscription.

Regards
delboy271155
(Derek) Admin
COME BACK GUY FAWKES "YOUR COUNTRY NEEDS YOU"

sandnesspeats
#3 Posted : 19 February 2024 19:21:21

Build-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of Honour
Groups: Registered

Blink Blink I did respond through pm but never got a reply, in fact I sent another one with all the relevant facts. stiil no reply. I obviously made a mistake maybe. If it not available to build maybe it is a lost cause. I will try and get all the info,again.
cheers
I do not know my subssription number????

delboy271155
#4 Posted : 19 February 2024 19:36:13

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Forum Support Team, Administrators, Global Forum Support Team, Moderator, Official Builds

sandnesspeats wrote:
Blink Blink I did respond through pm but never got a reply, in fact I sent another one with all the relevant facts. stiil no reply. I obviously made a mistake maybe. If it not available to build maybe it is a lost cause. I will try and get all the info,again.
cheers

Hi, Confused

If I receive a PM it is answered inside 24 hours. Maybe not with an answer, but at least acknowledgement that I have received it.

PM all the information to me or my "Admin" account and I`ll see what can be done.

Information required:

Full name
Full Address
Email Address on account
Subscriber number
Phone number registered to the subscription
Date of last delivery and order number
Details of last payment - date etc
Any contact you have had with CS, copies of emails and or names of people you have spoken to on the phone.

For your own security please do not post this on the forum. PM only.

Regards
delboy271155
(Derek) Admin

COME BACK GUY FAWKES "YOUR COUNTRY NEEDS YOU"