Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

medals Options
goddo
#1 Posted : 20 February 2024 12:36:18

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red MedalOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding build
Groups: Registered

Morning Derek,
I know you must have many other things to keep you busy on the forum, but a question.
I love medals, purely for my own smugness of course, but I wondered if the forum is still awarding a purple medal for more than 1000 posts?
Chris
delboy271155
#2 Posted : 20 February 2024 12:52:32

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Forum Support Team, Administrators, Global Forum Support Team, Moderator, Official Builds

goddo wrote:
Morning Derek,
I know you must have many other things to keep you busy on the forum, but a question.
I love medals, purely for my own smugness of course, but I wondered if the forum is still awarding a purple medal for more than 1000 posts?
Chris

Hi Chris, BigGrin Blushing

We certainly do and I can only apologise as these medals are not added automatically.

Good news is that it only takes a short while to add and you can now have a moments smugness. LOL LOL

Regards
delboy271155
(Derek) Admin
COME BACK GUY FAWKES "YOUR COUNTRY NEEDS YOU"

goddo
#3 Posted : 20 February 2024 16:17:40

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red MedalOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding build
Groups: Registered

BigGrin BigGrin

I feel very foolish now for asking.
Not sure if these medals get you special access to posh restaurants, do they.
Chris

BigGrin BigGrin
delboy271155
#4 Posted : 20 February 2024 17:41:46

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Forum Support Team, Administrators, Global Forum Support Team, Moderator, Official Builds

goddo wrote:
BigGrin BigGrin

I feel very foolish now for asking.
Not sure if these medals get you special access to posh restaurants, do they.
Chris

BigGrin BigGrin

Hi Chris, BigGrin

No need to feel foolish, I like the fact that the people who contribute more get even this little reward. ThumpUp

As for the restaurant, it "might" get you in but most definitely won`t pay the bill. LOL Flapper LOL

Regards
delboy271155
(Derek) Admin
COME BACK GUY FAWKES "YOUR COUNTRY NEEDS YOU"