Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

My Batmobil built Options
Andreas
#1 Posted : 10 March 2024 14:46:49

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Forum Support Team Germany, registriert, Administrator, Official Builds, Forum Support Team, Global Forum Support, Tech Support

Hi everyone
here i gonna start my Batmobil built,

but first of all, many thanks to Derek and Mark for your great support regarding the German Forum. Mark especially for his phone calls with me. I appreciate it very much. We are no longer left to dry, but are now getting a lot of new projects in the forum.

Since the Batmobile is also one of my builts, I started with the showcase and started printing a few extras for the display case. (My first Batmobil parts would be there tomorrow) I'm currently printing a few Bat searchlights we all know from the Movies, which i I want to integrate.These searchlights are attached to the 60s. The Batmobile is also a stately example of 75cm. Therefore everything should be well lit.

best Andreas

Forum Support Team
http://www.model-space.com/de/
Markwarren
#2 Posted : 10 March 2024 20:15:56

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Administrators, Global Forum Support, Moderator, Forum Support Team, Official Builds

Now how did I know you couldn’t resist on printing some extras for this build.LOL LOL
Mark
Andreas
#3 Posted : 11 March 2024 17:31:24

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Forum Support Team Germany, registriert, Administrator, Official Builds, Forum Support Team, Global Forum Support, Tech Support

Markwarren wrote:
Now how did I know you couldn’t resist on printing some extras for this build.LOL LOL
Mark

Hi Mark,
You'll laugh, I've already printed for the Nissan Skyline tooBigGrin
Forum Support Team
Andreas
#4 Posted : 11 March 2024 17:33:42

Andreas wrote:
Markwarren wrote:
Mark

Hi Mark,
You'll laugh, I've already printed for the Nissan Skyline tooBigGrin

PS: let me know if you also want the files.

best Andreas
Forum Support Team
Andreas
#5 Posted : 23 March 2024 19:16:09

Hi everybody
while waiting for the next parts i printed the Bat Light. I think this one is ok. Made some tests too see if the bat appearsBigGrin . Its ok to me.For the showcase a want too make 4 extra Lights but a wnat to scale them a little bit down and place them in each corner off the Case.

Forum Support Team
delboy271155
#6 Posted : 23 March 2024 20:09:57

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Forum Support Team, Administrators, Global Forum Support Team, Moderator, Official Builds

Hi Andreas, BigGrin

This is a very clever addition. Well done. ThumpUp

I have a question though. You may have read that I intend to build a "Batcave" inside a large fish tank. (No fish or water)LOL Would the silhouette of the bat show on the glass or pass through onto a wall/ceiling outside of the tank. Not bothered which, but interested. Drool

Regards
delboy271155
(Derek) Admin
COME BACK GUY FAWKES "YOUR COUNTRY NEEDS YOU"

Andreas
#7 Posted : 23 March 2024 21:08:14

delboy271155 wrote:
Hi Andreas, BigGrin

This is a very clever addition. Well done. ThumpUp

I have a question though. You may have read that I intend to build a "Batcave" inside a large fish tank. (No fish or water)LOL Would the silhouette of the bat show on the glass or pass through onto a wall/ceiling outside of the tank. Not bothered which, but interested. Drool

Regards
delboy271155
(Derek) Admin

Thanks Derek!

I'll test it for you. But I think the glass will refract the light. I'll test it out. I also thought about making one side of the showcase black with a starry sky. This means that the Bat logo remains visible on one side and does not shine through. The showcase I have is quite large. I had it built for me. The dimensions are 900mm x 500mm x400mm, so quite large, a bat cave would even fit in there. I still want to print figures. I already have the Riddler as an stl file. I'll get the others too.

best Andreas

Forum Support Team
delboy271155
#8 Posted : 23 March 2024 22:05:13

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Forum Support Team, Administrators, Global Forum Support Team, Moderator, Official Builds

Hi Andreas,

Many thanks for the test.

I have sent some files via emails for you.

I`m looking at a Batcave of 1524 x 609 x 609 mm, so I`ll have space for lots of figures. https://forum.deagostini...amp;t=36292&__utma=

This build has so many options for display. Love Love

Regards
delboy271155
(Derek) Admin
COME BACK GUY FAWKES "YOUR COUNTRY NEEDS YOU"

Markwarren
#9 Posted : 24 March 2024 10:42:29

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Administrators, Global Forum Support, Moderator, Forum Support Team, Official Builds

There are some great ideas going on here, just might have to come up with a few myself.i have started on some accessories like the bat TV/Radio as shown here.
Love the Bat light Andreas and that’s got to be one hell of a fish tank Derek.Cool
Mark
Markwarren attached the following image(s):
Photo 24-03-2024, 8 47 11 am.jpg
Andreas
#10 Posted : 24 March 2024 12:40:36

Yes Mark, there is a lot that can be done BigGrin

I sent you both a Wetransfer earlier this morning with some STL files.

@Derek. I recently did a test with the Batlight through glass. As I already thought, the light goes through the glass but is refracted. I had set up a black plate in the background, the logo is distorted. That's why I'm going to stick a black film on one side wall of my showcase. This works well. I think it should work very well with yours too because of the size. I'm going to change the color of the light a little, it should go slightly blue.

enjoy your SundayBigGrin

best Andreas
Forum Support Team