Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

2 Pages <12
PLEASE TAKE NOTE Options
admin
#21 Posted : 28 July 2023 18:16:21

Groups: Administrator, Administrators, Forum Support Team, Global Forum Support, Global Forum Support Team, Moderator, Official Builds

Martyn Ingram wrote:
BigGrin Well done del WTG ThumpUp

Thanks Martyn.BigGrin

Your support as always is very much appreciated.

Regards
delboy271155
(Derek)

admin
#22 Posted : 11 June 2024 16:50:49

Groups: Administrator, Administrators, Forum Support Team, Global Forum Support, Global Forum Support Team, Moderator, Official Builds

Well, "Don`t time fly".

I must be enjoying myself. LOL LOL

We are now one year on from when I originally got involved with the forum Admin.

This is where we are:

I am in regular contact with the powers that be (including CS now)

Official Builds are doing well, loud shout out to the other Forum Support Team members.

The forum is getting lots of viewings. ThumpUp ThumpUp

What can improve:

Well, the basis of the forum is getting (has got) old and overloaded. Hence the general issues of picture postings not showing etc. The problem means less members are posting and that in itself can have an adverse reaction. The less people post, the less likely we are liable to see basic improvements to the forum. It`s a bit catch 22.

As for customer services, I am now able to get direct contact with CS if needed. What that does not mean is that I am a short cut to CS, as all issues involving CS must be direct from the customer to CS in the first instance. On that understanding I do not take sides in any dispute, I am a mediator.

What do I hope for:

Mainly the forum will keep going.
We get more people posting their builds (they don`t have to be Fanhome/Deag).
More people realise that this forum is not just for the FST to post Official Builds, its for everyone to display their efforts and enjoy those posted by others.

I welcome comments on the above (please be polite Flapper ), or if you prefer you can PM me (please still be polite). I try to make sure that I give a response in 24 hours.

Thanks for your attention. BigGrin

Regards
delboy271155
(Derek) Admin