Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Have a Deckchair and Chill Out Options
Markwarren
#1 Posted : 19 July 2024 14:08:41

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Administrators, Global Forum Support, Moderator, Forum Support Team, Official Builds

As you all know, I'm building the Moomins house. Now I'm getting closer to the finishing line, I've decided to make a base for the house to sit on and make a little garden with grass and flowers. Although I'm not quite ready to make the base until most of the outside of the house is built, I've started to think what could go in it.
My ideas are a swing, sand pit, plant pots and a couple of deckchairs.
I've designed the deckchair and laser cut the parts out using 1.5mm plywood. I also have a lot of striped cloth. Test printed and make the first one. Quite pleased with how it turned out. Amazingly, I can never put a real one up.Laugh

Mark
Markwarren attached the following image(s):
IMG_3793.jpg
IMG_3792.jpg
goddo
#2 Posted : 20 July 2024 18:41:01

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red MedalOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding build
Groups: Registered

That's going to be a nice touch to the Moomin's House, Mark.
Beautifully made.
How about a parasol to go with it?
Chris
delboy271155
#3 Posted : 20 July 2024 19:19:57

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Forum Support Team, Administrators, Global Forum Support Team, Moderator, Official Builds

goddo wrote:
That's going to be a nice touch to the Moomin's House, Mark.
Beautifully made.
How about a parasol to go with it?
Chris

You`ve done it now Chris, LOL LOL LOL

Watch this space.

Must admit it does look bang on,ThumpUp

Regards
delboy271155
(Derek) Admin

COME BACK GUY FAWKES "YOUR COUNTRY NEEDS YOU"

Markwarren
#4 Posted : 21 July 2024 22:52:54

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Administrators, Global Forum Support, Moderator, Forum Support Team, Official Builds

Parasol coming up Chris, just did this over the weekend.
Markwarren attached the following image(s):
Photo 21-07-2024, 5 16 24 PM.jpg
goddo
#5 Posted : 22 July 2024 14:24:48

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red MedalOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding build
Groups: Registered

Fabulous build Mark.
Could do with a pair of flip flops?
Chris
delboy271155
#6 Posted : 22 July 2024 14:56:27

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Forum Support Team, Administrators, Global Forum Support Team, Moderator, Official Builds

goddo wrote:
Fabulous build Mark.
Could do with a pair of flip flops?
Chris

LOL LOL LOL
COME BACK GUY FAWKES "YOUR COUNTRY NEEDS YOU"