Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Price increase Options
Steve279021
#1 Posted : 13 September 2024 15:44:09

Active Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered

☹️

Steve279021 attached the following image(s):
20240913_134130.jpg
Senna mclaren mp4/4 build complete mp4/4 build http://forum.model-space...spx?g=posts&t=12029

Dodge charger build complete
https://forum.deagostini....1686229545.1.1.utmcsr=(direct)|utmccn=(direct)|utmcmd=(none)&__utmv=-&__utmk=9709046
delboy271155
#2 Posted : 13 September 2024 17:36:27

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Forum Support Team, Administrators, Global Forum Support Team, Moderator, Official Builds

Hi All, Blink

At this moment in time I have not received this notification.

I`m NOT disputing the fact that it has beeen sent, just confirming that I have not received it YET and I am a paying subscriber on this kit.

As I am now aware of this issue I will be taking it up with Deag to try and get an "Official Response".

Before I do this, there are a couple of things I need to make sure subscribers are aware of.

1: Written into all subscriptions is that the price can be altered due to market needs.

2: If you as a subscriber cancel your subscription, you are NOT entitled to a refund.

Now for how I intend to deal with this subject:

I fully understand that there are going to be a lot of angry/frustrated people out there.

I will NOT allow that anger/frustration to boil over onto this forum. We are not Deag/Fanhome, we are a Forum Support Team.

Should anyone decide to vent here, there will be concequences. The post will be deleted and the author warned. Second occurance by the same author, the post will be deleted and the author removed from the forum. If people cannot refrain from aggressive posting on this subject, I will lock the topic and delete any further reference to it.

Comment by all means, but keep it polite and readable for people of all ages. Please just remeber this "Its not our fault"

Regards
delboy271155
(Derek) Admin
COME BACK GUY FAWKES "YOUR COUNTRY NEEDS YOU"