Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Digital Guide Books Options
naffzicg
#1 Posted : 24 September 2024 03:18:02

Groups: New Members, Unapproved

Is anyone else having trouble accessing the digital guide books? They didn't include the physical magazines when I signed up for the re-release back in April, but I didn't think it would be a problem. I have never been able to access the guide book, but for the first 4 packs it wasn't an issue as I could just file a help request and they would email me the pdf files of the issues. This last pack they just won't email me the issues or get back to me about resolving the digital access, so I have no way of completing my stages.
delboy271155
#2 Posted : 24 September 2024 12:00:24

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Forum Support Team, Administrators, Global Forum Support Team, Moderator, Official Builds

naffzicg wrote:
Is anyone else having trouble accessing the digital guide books? They didn't include the physical magazines when I signed up for the re-release back in April, but I didn't think it would be a problem. I have never been able to access the guide book, but for the first 4 packs it wasn't an issue as I could just file a help request and they would email me the pdf files of the issues. This last pack they just won't email me the issues or get back to me about resolving the digital access, so I have no way of completing my stages.

Hi,

First question is:

Can you open your customer portal to view your order status?

If not, send me via a PM the following:

Full Name
Full Address
Email Address
Your Customer Code
Your Order Number

Note: The above information MUST be sent via PM for your own security. If it is put on the open forum it will be deleted immediately and not acted on.

Regards
delboy271155
(Derek) Admin

COME BACK GUY FAWKES "YOUR COUNTRY NEEDS YOU"

naffzicg
#3 Posted : 24 September 2024 22:16:53

I am able to view order status, there just aren't any pdf links when I look at the "Assembly Guides" tab. It shows me a small image of each issue, but the only interactive portion of each is a "Mark as remark" button.
delboy271155
#4 Posted : 25 September 2024 12:01:13

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Forum Support Team, Administrators, Global Forum Support Team, Moderator, Official Builds

naffzicg wrote:
I am able to view order status, there just aren't any pdf links when I look at the "Assembly Guides" tab. It shows me a small image of each issue, but the only interactive portion of each is a "Mark as remark" button.

Hi Again,

The "Mark as remark" is usually there when magazines are available, but digital downloads are not. So if you are not receiving the magazines, you need to PM the details requested above so I can then contact Customer Services on your behalf.

Regards
delboy271155
(Derek) Admin

delboy271155
#5 Posted : 25 September 2024 17:53:23

Hi All, BigGrin

This problem is now under investigation for a resolution with the relevant departments.

Regards
delboy271155
(Derek) Admin

Markwarren
#6 Posted : 07 October 2024 20:52:46

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Administrators, Global Forum Support, Moderator, Forum Support Team, Official Builds

Hi AllBigGrin

I have been informed today that the assembly guides for the Lotus US are now available on all US customer account portals. The guides are available up to issue 26.ThumpUp

Mark
naffzicg
#7 Posted : 08 October 2024 15:52:48

Markwarren wrote:
Hi AllBigGrin

I have been informed today that the assembly guides for the Lotus US are now available on all US customer account portals. The guides are available up to issue 26.ThumpUp

Mark

Can confirm! I now have access to all of my digital assembly guides. Thank you to everyone that helped solve this issue!
Markwarren
#8 Posted : 08 October 2024 17:12:54

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Administrators, Global Forum Support, Moderator, Forum Support Team, Official Builds

naffzicg wrote:
Markwarren wrote:
Hi AllBigGrin

Mark

Can confirm! I now have access to all of my digital assembly guides. Thank you to everyone that helped solve this issue!

Thank you for taking the time to confirm this. Nice to know you are all back up and running again.BigGrin

Mark